RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Damn... Thats called AI translated??? It's just MTL without editing, lol. It's barely understandable and in some places you would rather wish to have basic japanese text than this "english" text. Uh... I doubt that i will be able to complete this game.
use MTOOL... it does an awesome job.

Neye4Neye

Nov 3, 2017
I actually have win11 on my laptop and the index.html trick fixed the game for me, I wonder exactly how much of the issues are with people just not following directions properly over windows 11 being the culprit.

Last edited:

DapperTerminal

Jun 16, 2018
Still quite a lot of scenes not viewable from the gallery. Most requiring mc to gain a weakness and then go to the boss, other scenes part of the main plot with an accompanying CG but perhaps too short and a couple scenes without CG and are at wildly out of the way.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Still quite a lot of scenes not viewable from the gallery. Most requiring mc to gain a weakness and then go to the boss, other scenes part of the main plot with an accompanying CG but perhaps too short and a couple scenes without CG and are at wildly out of the way.
Where can you find the gallery?

Eagle64

Mar 30, 2019
It is way too much texting just to fight one battle.It should be set as a text genre game.I want a game with fighting and sex,not to have to read everything.

Sep 13, 2021
Very old Windows user here, like 8.1 iirc. Got t he index.html from one of the links here. Didn't work and after initially getting "error graphics not loading" when opening my game.exe, I tried with the new index.html and it just gives me a black screen. Seeing of the Coliseum one directly will work.

Neither of these actually work. Not the index.html in the thread, nor the index.html from Coliseum's .rar directly. Even the patch disguised as [Virus] (for some reason? Why the hell was that done?) didn't seem to work despite replacing around 227 files and index.html again. The weirdest thing I have right now is that when it opens and I double click, it highlights that it "Failed to initialize graphics." Like before, but here it's in transparent text that I can only view while highlighting.

Last edited:

lilwalker

Mar 30, 2020
I own the game legally, and was actually troubleshooting this issue with the English patch with DLSite. Basically unlike the original Japanese version, the official English patch is incompatible with Windows 11… because someone used out of date development software, and they refuse to fix it. I actually came here to see if anyone fixed it.

The game’s VSCode is buggered. Basically it appears they used an older Visual Studios, as this is a known bug unique to older versions. Newer editions of Visual Studio (1.49.2 and later) have fixed this specific issue. Also this is not a firewall/antivirus issue… as I have troubleshot it with both off to the same result.
i dont know if the author fixed it or not but i am up and running and thank you for the heads up if i come across any issues i will know what too look for in future games if this error pops up

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
i dont know if the author fixed it or not but i am up and running and thank you for the heads up if i come across any issues i will know what too look for in future games if this error pops up
Author didn’t, an admin did.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes