RPGM Completed The Hero Corruption Masterplan: Heroes vs Villainesses [Final] [Dry Dream]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
the game would make more sense if the hero does the corrupting the name makes it seem that way
no its about the hero being corrupted. It makes sense as is. Believe it or not the original name for this game was actually Hero Corruption Eradication Plan: Hero vs Female Monster

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Replaced the links in the OP with the one that's tested/working with Win 11 and in English.
Just tested it, and it works. Now if only the translation/localization wasn't godawful and gimped to hell and back. Just how bad it is is evident from the very first screen... and only get worse the further in you get. It is stilted, poorly localized, EXTREMELY literal, and missing chunks. It is "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" levels of bad...

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

1685930459148.png
1685930512491.png
1685930547133.png
1685930596956.png
1685930657307.png
1685930692112.png

Compare that to MTool's translation, and its no contest. Compared to the official translation MTool's is a goddam work of art! See for yourself! Its actually relatively well localized (even if it has occasional trouble with Name Spellings & Pronouns).

MTOOL:

1685930289767.png
1685930809882.png
1685930825645.png
1685930842525.png
1685930861332.png
1685930889261.png

Last edited:

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
All right for those of you who want a full save here you go. There's also a save editor too if you want to cheat.:whistle:
the latest save just seems to lead to a black screen? i was looking for a gallery save since i need it in order to record a gallery for this game

Edit: it goes to a black screen after entering the elevator and after the breast enlargement scene. you can still open the menu but that's it

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2021
the latest save just seems to lead to a black screen? i was looking for a gallery save since i need it in order to record a gallery for this game

Edit: it goes to a black screen after entering the elevator and after the breast enlargement scene. you can still open the menu but that's it
Yeah don't worry I have to start over I'll post a new batch tomorrow.

Feb 19, 2021

All right I got the gallery too bad for me I can't fight them in the gallery

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
All right I got the gallery too bad for me I can't fight them in the gallery
it works fine now thanks!

also edit: i love dry deam but they should really just let the cg be in more dialogues. half the scenes here are just textboxes with a black screen which sucks so bad and they do it in all their games for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW
Aug 24, 2022
"Curse of the Pedophile"? What the fuck are you guys making me play? As if I didn't already have enough on my plate, now you are trying to turn me into EDP?

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
You sir are a saint. thank you very much for this. Worked on my Win11 computer.
that's what happen for taking win11 sh it xD like the win10, win11 will be sh it during the 2-3 first years so better stay in win10 xD

kenshiro personaly i don't have any prob with bitdefender about that maybe try put defender in game mod, or more advance allow the game to do any interaction he need specificly for 1 game in particular

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
that's what happen for taking win11 sh it xD like the win10, win11 will be sh it during the 2-3 first years so better stay in win10 xD

kenshiro personaly i don't have any prob with bitdefender about that maybe try put defender in game mod, or more advance allow the game to do any interaction he need specificly for 1 game in particular
I was just noting and confirming that it was a false positive. Like I said earlier, I bought the original game legit, back when it came out. I then ran into trouble when they released the English translation patch/EXE last month. The False positive was the first thing I ran into. It was also something I expected & know how to deal with, as they are fairly common with English translation patches... which often use code injection to insert hooks and replace text. So I manually allowed it. And well… that was just the start of my trouble shooting the broken English (pun intended) version. XD

PS I skipped Windows 10 & waited year into for windows 11 for specifically that reason. For the most part Windows 11 is actually pretty damn nice. The issue here isn't Windows 11. The original game runs just fine on it. It was the fact that the people responsible for the patch used an out of date version of Visual Studios with a bug that got fixed in an update, 3 years ago. XD

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
Damn... Thats called AI translated??? It's just MTL without editing, lol. It's barely understandable and in some places you would rather wish to have basic japanese text than this "english" text. Uh... I doubt that i will be able to complete this game.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes