• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Gilded Ladder [v0.1.3] [Sanguineangie]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Thanks for the update ! I kind of like the setup, I was principally interested because of Crissy, the women li in general seem interesting. I would really like to see how the story develop, but I think it looks good.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Nice new update. I hope we get to see more of the two asian women from the train ride.

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Is it possible to get last version save? (i know the game is not long atm), since i reinstalled windows and lost all saves.
Not at the moment because the game is relatively short, but, maybe I can build a feature in the future to zip through the game by just answering the prompts.

Well - gay is definitely not my thing, but it seems avoidable.
In any case, the tags read promisingly ... especially the planned tags. I think so wait for 2 more updates, when some of these planned tags are implemented, it's worth a look.
Thanks for sharing DEV, good luck with the game.
Thanks, yes, I have tried to provide reasonable filters so that people can experience the game the way they want to without erasing people from the game or converting them. I hope it is a fair balance. Expect a lot more of those tags to come online with the next release.

Thanks for the update ! I kind of like the setup, I was principally interested because of Crissy, the women li in general seem interesting. I would really like to see how the story develop, but I think it looks good.
Thanks, keep an eye out for the next release! Join Patreon for free updates.

Subbed, good stuff.
Thanks so much for your support, Polaxymer!

View attachment 3472578

Cool in the other instances, yet this angle with the eye blended into the suit hides it.
Excellent catch, I'm thinking having two versions: one where the button defaults to black, the other white for these scenarios.

I really like the new thick girl
Yeah, she appears to be a new favorite.

is Chrissy bigger or smaller than MC?
I believe she is smaller, but it's pretty close. Some re-engineering is going on in that department due to new asset packs.

Nice new update. I hope we get to see more of the two asian women from the train ride.
They were not selected in the most recent polls as the primary LIs for past the next release, but they will appear from time to time.

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone else having a problem trying to install Android version?
Its running as if it is going to update an existing version that is not installed so of course it gets an error.

• Sad
Reactions: sanguineangie

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
sanguineangie

I liked this version a lot more than the first one I played. Much more tamed.

I will not go into an exhaustive review, but, here are some of the points that I felt improvement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The things that I still feel need work (to the point of intruding on what is good here) :

The apparent lack of purpose is right now, relatively unimportant, it is however reaching a point where "something" needs to start happening, not only in the inter-relationships, but also in the "story" however thin it may be. The setting is almost done, the "actors" have made their entrance. What will it be, it's entirely in your hands, we are here to read it. Don't feel this like "pressure", just as a reminder that after all the technicalities, there's still a story to write and evolve. Right now, I, as a reader, am engaged and interested, not only on the "lewds" but also on being taken into a story with these characters you built.

Good work. Solid effort.

Peace :)

Reactions: sanguineangie

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
sanguineangie

I liked this version a lot more than the first one I played. Much more tamed.

I will not go into an exhaustive review, but, here are some of the points that I felt improvement:

The things that I still feel need work (to the point of intruding on what is good here) :

The apparent lack of purpose is right now, relatively unimportant, it is however reaching a point where "something" needs to start happening, not only in the inter-relationships, but also in the "story" however thin it may be. The setting is almost done, the "actors" have made their entrance. What will it be, it's entirely in your hands, we are here to read it. Don't feel this like "pressure", just as a reminder that after all the technicalities, there's still a story to write and evolve. Right now, I, as a reader, am engaged and interested, not only on the "lewds" but also on being taken into a story with these characters you built.

Good work. Solid effort.

Peace :)
I'm glad people are able able... I can't even find out how to type a name! I've clicked all over the damn screen while typing random letters.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
yeah? obviously. the question is ''where? cause I'm clicking everywhere! the only thing that I can click on is enter.
You don't need to click on anything, you just type.

However, the game will remember previous attempts so if, for example, you attempt to name him Bill Smith but type Bil Smith by mistake, when you roll back and retype you need to delete the previous text or your character will now be named BilBill SmithSmith

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
You don't need to click on anything, you just type.

However, the game will remember previous attempts so if, for example, you attempt to name him Bill Smith but type Bil Smith by mistake, when you roll back and retype you need to delete the previous text or your character will now be named BilBill SmithSmith
for some reason, the letters are the same color as the word box. I had to squint. all I'll say is that it was terribly thought out.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes