• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Gilded Ladder [v0.1.3] [Sanguineangie]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
cover photo v3 - title.png

Overview:
A male scientist is the main protagonist in this Office setting AVN, where he joins a cosmetics company 'Gilded Cosmetics' to help develop new products. From the start, he is immediately exposed to an office environment that would be an HR nightmare. Your choices will have consequences, but don't worry, you will keep your job. Romance options include straight, gay, and trans, with the ability to participate/avoid as you wish.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Sanguine|angie Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

april daydream 04.png 024.png 039.png chrissy daydream 03.png 048.png 057.png subway 06.png

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 3012256

Overview:
A male scientist is the main protagonist in this Office setting AVN, where he joins a cosmetics company 'Gilded Cosmetics' to help develop new products. From the start, he is immediately exposed to an office environment that would be an HR nightmare. Your choices will have consequences, but don't worry, you will keep your job. Romance options include straight, gay, and trans, with the ability to particpate/avoid as you wish.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-16
Release Date: 2023-10-16
Developer: sanguine|angie productions -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.1
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

be careful this the Gofile link, my bitdefender went crazy with it. false positive or not I decided to warn about it, better see what it is doing it instead of doing nothing about it.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
What's with all the virus warnings lately? I know Defender can give out a lot of false positives. Are there other antivirus programs also being set off by some of these files?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
its not a bad thing in and on itself as long as you know what you doing (mre or less lol)

it gave me two warnings like this:

(translated to english)
Code:
Infected webpage detected
13 minutes ago

Functionality:
Online Threat Prevention

We have blocked this dangerous page for your protection:
https://gofile.cc/\
Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm your device, gather personal information, or operate without your consent.
probably a link malfunctioning or something

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The pitch and planned tags sound ambitious. For now, what we have is a brief intro with fairly grainy renders. Competently written (by the standards of this place) with a sense of humour and plenty of choices, although most of them are just for flavour and are not remembered by the game, but not much indication of where the plot is headed, if anywhere.

The MC is asked during his on-boarding interview if he's into gay/bi/trans content. The answers don't change anything during this brief prologue, the cast of characters remains the same etc., but presumably the toggles are there to make that content easier to avoid for those who prefer to do so.

So yeah, shows some promise for now, but too early to judge really.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
The ideas and characters are promising, but that's it right now. Very light on content. I'm definitely interested in seeing more, will this play like a Sandbox, or will the encounters playout in a linear order?

Reactions: sanguineangie

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
be careful this the Gofile link, my bitdefender went crazy with it. false positive or not I decided to warn about it, better see what it is doing it instead of doing nothing about it.
I am not familiar with the Gofile site it links to, it is a different site all together. Gofile ends in .io not .cc

• Wow
Reactions: sanguineangie
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes