3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know how the mods play together? I tried using both but the game seems to bug out way too often. Is there a way that I can get the incest as well as avoiding ntr or is that not yet possible?

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Anyone know how the mods play together? I tried using both but the game seems to bug out way too often. Is there a way that I can get the incest as well as avoiding ntr or is that not yet possible?
The incest mod was based upon the 2018 V4. I created it and plan to support it with updates as necessary.
The NTR mod was based upon an earlier version. To my knowledge no one plans to update it for the current version of the game.
Both replace rpy game files. The incest mod also adds some image files from the 2017 V4 that were not included in 2018 V4.

Not trying to start that whole argument again, but the "NTR" in the game is negligible at best. Technically, the game doesn't contain any NTR, but it does contain one scene where the mom has sex with a boyfriend before she falls for the MC and breaks up with the boyfriend. This scene is only triggered if you choose the sluttiest dress for her to wear on her date AND if you peek in her room on the night of that date. If that content bothers you, I suggest either choosing one of the first two dresses OR not peeking in her room that night.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I am ready for the next update im hoping we will get to mind control victoria or at least the choice to do so not that i would i kinda like her as she is
They just can brainwash her, to be loyal to the MC, but retaining her original personality.

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
website.jpg

Our own website is live!
I'm pleased to announce that our very own website is live and ready!
Make sure to pay it a visit!

Also part of our website, our own board! It's a place where we can discuss and share ideas about The Gift Reloaded!
forum.jpg

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes