3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
There are different types of mind control. Brainwashing is one and what you're stating is just another type of mind control.

Well, according to the wikipedia

Brainwashing (also known as mind control, menticide, coercive persuasion, thought control, thought reform, and re-education) is the concept that the can be altered or controlled by certain techniques. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subject’s ability to critically or independently, to allow the introduction of new, unwanted thoughts and ideas into the subject’s mind, as well as to change his or her attitudes, values, and beliefs

I think that it is quite similar to what Martin The Geico Gecko and I have stated.

But, at the same time, I think that you are correct too. Their common sense perception is changed, because the influence caused by the serum he took. It is never implied if the effect over her minds could ver wear of.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
in two days it will be out and likely on here the next day
I hope so but the creator of the game is on the forum and I don't really think he'd be willing to see the update leaked here for free when it's available for 30-20$ patrons.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I hope so but the creator of the game is on the forum and I don't really think he'd be willing to see the update leaked here for free when it's available for 30-20$ patrons.
I doubt he would but its likely going to happen weather he wants it to or not this is a pirate site after all

Reactions: L7Bear and Ut5962

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I'm impressed by this game,
I do dislike some part of it like the linear story & some other stuff that has been mentioned in the reviews;
Other than that, I do love it for a few reasons ;
The story make sense (somewhat) & develop nicely.
I haven't seen any NTR content yet, which make me wonder why there's a patch in the first place
(I have my 2 workers as slaves family fully accepting & accepted to step up relation with mom)

I'm kind of disappointed tho that MC mention that his relation with his mom got kind of special & he was her only support yet she still looked for some other dude (later on we also discover, by MC's guess, that his mom was also attracted to him but never got the courage to do it)

Overall, it's definitely a game I'd recommend, it has much potential & so far I'm loving the story
I just wish there was more than just talking about the same thing with the NPCs & more things to do other than just following the story

Also, forgot to mention ; I discovered a small error in the game; a missing audio.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Sister_story.rpy", line 856, in script
    girl_fiona "Yes ho..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/sounds/door.mp3'.
If you need the full error log let me know

Reactions: L7Bear

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I do dislike some part of it like the linear story & some other stuff that has been mentioned in the reviews;
I haven't seen any NTR content yet, which make me wonder why there's a patch in the first place
(I have my 2 workers as slaves family fully accepting & accepted to step up relation with mom)

I'm kind of disappointed tho that MC mention that his relation with his mom got kind of special & he was her only support yet she still looked for some other dude (later on we also discover, by MC's guess, that his mom was also attracted to him but never got the courage to do it)

Overall, it's definitely a game I'd recommend, it has much potential & so far I'm loving the story
I just wish there was more than just talking about the same thing with the NPCs & more things to do other than just following the story

Also, forgot to mention ; I discovered a small error in the game; a missing audio.

Code:

While running game code:
    girl_fiona "Yes ho..."

You can make a report of this bug, in their discord

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

Code:

While running game code:
    girl_fiona "Yes ho..."
You can ignore that error and just keep playing.
The correct file is 'sounds/door.mp3'
All you will miss by ignoring is the sound of a door opening/closing.

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018
Hey Guys, really loved my last playthrough!
You guys obviously put a lot of time and effort into this Game and as far as i can tell you cant pay bills with likes and comments.
So im gonna pledge on patreon to support you guys!
Keep up the good work and im really looking forward to the next update.

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
i do not usualy write message but for this game i have to : this game is very good, i was originaly searching for a mind control game with corruption option and i found a super game with an story that make sense and is interesting (moreover this game have an enslaving option that make it even better to me)
I recommend it to you guys you will love !

Reactions: Mr.ZZ and AndreDell

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
but an tought come up to my mind .... i do really hope that it will not end like did Dreams of desire .... i hated the ends

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
but an tought come up to my mind .... i do really hope that it will not end like did Dreams of desire .... i hated the ends
I talked with Mr ZZ earlier, and told him the same. DOS was a great game, the art was explendid, but the Mind Controll elements were lesser in each new episode.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
What do you mean you hated the ends all game ahve ends and this game also gonna have ending. I think its gonna have multiple endings depends on your choice but still

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Just posted in his patreon.

The wait is over! After a more than one-year hiatus The Gift Reloaded is finally back with a brand-new update!
This update, V0.05, is very special, it is the darkest and most thrilling we've ever done! It will surely catch a few of you off guard. It also completes the first Act of our MC's story.
You're interested in how the story proceeds? What part Victoria plays in all of this? What will the evil doctor do next? Now you can find it in The Gift Reloaded V0.05!
Available now for Window-PC, Linux, Mac and Android!

Hard Facts of V0.05:
  • More than 280 new renders
  • 4 new animations with 30 fps each
  • 760 MB in size

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes