3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mayby i know with the incest mod you can have some fun with them in the shower but its random and im not sure if it is full on sex or just fooling around
so far you can masturbate to them by night and fiona/mom will take care of your thing but the MC in the last part of the update is focused on Victoria

Mr.ZZ

Oct 25, 2016
Hopefully the next update will allow for further corruption of the mom and sister
they are fully corrupted it's just the MC not engaging in full sex with them
You already can have sex with both of them in V004.
Check their rooms again after they acknowledge you as "the man of the house", you will find a condom in fionas's and an unlocked laptop in ashly's room.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
You already can have sex with both of them in V004.
Check their rooms again after they acknowledge you as "the man of the house", you will find a condom in fionas's and an unlocked laptop in ashly's room.
I seem to have missed that oh well another playthrough here i come

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
wait.... I missed that?!
So, i see that this has mind control in the story.......i thought patreon banned mind control and drugs? So my question is......Is there really mind control in this? Only mind control with incest patch or something?

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
So, i see that this has mind control in the story.......i thought patreon banned mind control and drugs? So my question is......Is there really mind control in this? Only mind control with incest patch or something?
It's not really mind-control as they are not forced to do anything. It's more of increase loyalty thing, where the women become more in love with the idea of serving the MC

Reactions: L7Bear and E-Dog

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's not really mind-control as they are not forced to do anything. It's more of increase loyalty thing, where the women become more in love with the idea of serving the MC
I think the power just increases what the women already want to do. that's why clara could break off the spell and Fiona/mom had second thoughts about george.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

The team of Mr.ZZ Production is wishing you all a great 2019!
2019 is going to be an exciting year for all of us!
I’m pleased to announce that V0.05 of The Gift Reloaded will be ready to download and play on January 4th!

What’s also new in 2019?
We decided to introduce a new tier: $30
A tier for everyone how especially wants to support us and for everyone who loves TGR the same as we do at Mr.ZZ Production!
As special benefit: A 4K render of a character per month.
Every $30 patron can vote in a specific poll which character we should make this special render for.
For the character which receives the most votes, our 3D-team will make something very special :)
Have you checked out our new website yet? If not, make sure to pay it a visit at:
Recently posted in their patreon.

I think the power just increases what the women already want to do. that's why clara could break off the spell and Fiona/mom had second thoughts about george.
I would say that it is brainwashing, because their common sense is overwritten. That way, they accept doing things and believing thing that they would not normally do.

And Brainwashing is a type of mind control.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Recently posted in their patreon.

I would say that it is brainwashing, because their common sense is overwritten. That way, they accept doing things and believing thing that they would not normally do.

And Brainwashing is a type of mind control.
Mind Control implies a complete surrender of free will; nothing else matters except what the Controller wants to do. The way The Gift does it is more of an alteration of common sense, kind of like hypnosis, which is the way I personally like it. Instead of basically having a slut button, the MC has to convince your subconscious mind several times over a time period to accept a different kind of common sense, building on each previous hypnosis session until it culminates into "it is acceptable to offer myself to MC".

Reactions: hypnouser

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Mind Control implies a complete surrender of free will; nothing else matters except what the Controller wants to do. The way The Gift does it is more of an alteration of common sense, kind of like hypnosis, which is the way I personally like it. Instead of basically having a slut button, the MC has to convince your subconscious mind several times over a time period to accept a different kind of common sense, building on each previous hypnosis session until it culminates into "it is acceptable to offer myself to MC".
There are different types of mind control. Brainwashing is one and what you're stating is just another type of mind control.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes