3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Just stumbled onto this game. Looks promising. Can any kind soul tell me if there is enough content for a decent gameplay? Also is it just pictures or animations as well? Thanks :)
It has something that could be called animated pictures. They are not 3d animations at all.

And well. In my opinion, it has enough content to make you realize what is all the story about.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Guys please help i cant enter the name of my character xD the enter doesn't work help pls
This seems to be a issue some people are having with the Android version.
No one has figured out where the problem is nor how to fix it yet.

edit: I have installed the game on my phone and it works fine. I also installed it on my tablet and it has this issue. So, it seems specific to certain devices.

suggestion: In the future maybe Mr.ZZ can use a default name option for the main character in the Android version.

Reactions: Darkin036

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
Just stumbled onto this game. Looks promising. Can any kind soul tell me if there is enough content for a decent gameplay? Also is it just pictures or animations as well? Thanks :)
There are several hours of game content.
It is mostly pictures, but a few animations (which are 2-3 image loops.)

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

airze

Feb 8, 2018

edit: I have installed the game on my phone and it works fine. I also installed it on my tablet and it has this issue. So, it seems specific to certain devices.

suggestion: In the future maybe Mr.ZZ can use a default name option for the main character in the Android version.
have you tryed to see it you can make a save on a Android emu. and port the save to your other device? im not sure it would work but thought id bring up the posablity

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018

Awts xD

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
From Mr.ZZ's Patreon:
ashly.png
------------------------
Weekly development update #19
It's been a while since my last development update
The team and I are currently working on our next update, V0.05.

It will be the first big update and a significant step forward in the story after a hiatus of more than a year. V0.05 will complete Act 1 and also be the final update in the linear story format. Starting with Act 2, the game will be set in an open world - A world where YOU, the player, can decide what to do and when to do so! Everyone who played the original "The Gift" knows what I’m talking about ;)

I will talk a lot more about the upcoming open world and of its features in the following weeks, especially after V0.05 is released. We are all focused on getting this done first.

Speaking of V0.05, the script is done, coding is done, and only rendering still needs more time, but we are on a good way there as well.

I hope to provide an exact release date soon and I wish you all a great weekend!

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
From Mr.ZZ's Patreon:
View attachment 198397
------------------------

It will be the first big update and a significant step forward in the story after a hiatus of more than a year. V0.05 will complete Act 1 and also be the final update in the linear story format. Starting with Act 2, the game will be set in an open world - A world where YOU, the player, can decide what to do and when to do so! Everyone who played the original "The Gift" knows what I’m talking about ;)

I will talk a lot more about the upcoming open world and of its features in the following weeks, especially after V0.05 is released. We are all focused on getting this done first.

Speaking of V0.05, the script is done, coding is done, and only rendering still needs more time, but we are on a good way there as well.

I hope to provide an exact release date soon and I wish you all a great weekend!
Awesome cant wait, hopefully 1 week of january?

coller

Mar 29, 2018
From Mr.ZZ's Patreon:
View attachment 198397
------------------------

Thx

Reactions: AndreDell

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
I have realized that even patched, there are some scenes in the game where the mc reffers to his mother as "fiona".

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
I have realized that even patched, there are some scenes in the game where the mc reffers to his mother as "fiona".
In the incest modded version as well as the original game, the Main Character always uses a person's name when giving them a command using (red text) his mind control powers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I saw this game today.

but when I started playing it gives me errors behind errors but only when I'm at home, when I'm at work for example it does not give me any error

whenever I try to talk to someone or try to enter a room it gives me error and I can not do anything

and in the game main directory a log text file appeared with dozens of errors

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Hopefully we can get a more simple incest patch when v0.05 comes out.
In some games when you start you can name character relation by typing it in (like - sister, mother, girlfriend etc).
Its a smart way that doesn't sell the game as incest but leaves it up to the one playing to decide so technically it's not breaking any Patreon guidelines.
I hope dev does something like this or "someone" makes a patch & just releases it with game.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Hopefully we can get a more simple incest patch when v0.05 comes out.
In some games when you start you can name character relation by typing it in (like - sister, mother, girlfriend etc).
Its a smart way to that doesn't sell the game as incest but leaves it up to the one playing to decide so technically it's not breaking any Patreon guidelines.
I hope dev does something like this or "someone" makes a patch & just releases it with game.

In the incest modded version as well as the original game, the Main Character always uses a person's name when giving them a command using (red text) his mind control powers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is another scene, when

Where Fiona says the following.

"We are your family, sort of"

This last scene, implies that she is talking like she was not his mother.

Reactions: AndreDell

AndreDell

Nov 8, 2018
There is another scene, when

Where Fiona says the following.

"We are your family, sort of"

This last scene, implies that she is talking like she was not his mother.
Day14. I have updated it on my local copy of the Incest Mod. That change will appear in Incest Mod v1.3 when that is posted.
Please let me know of anything else like this in the Incest Mod thread.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hmm.. soo he go back to the original sandbox..
i hope he kick out the grind of it.
moving in every places to expect see a girl that spawn there 1 time every 7 days is honestly boring... not to talk about the fact that some places are closed at some moment or require money or stats (redhead barmaid for exempl)

men, i m curious to see what's coming in this new update, but in same time, i very wish he changed the grinding part of it.... that was the main black part of the original game.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes