• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm.... Ok.... Somothing new here....
But i only wonder, how moch Dev can add content every month....

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
This garbage needs a rape tag. Also, literally no options to do... anything else.

EDIT: Also, sorta surprised a pure rape game is even on Steam. What happened with Rapeman? Is it back?

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Dev really trying hard to push gangbang/swinging type content and pretend its harem because "its just your clones, its not netorase, I swear! hurr hurr"

Adding swinging tag or something similar should be done to give potential players an idea of what the content is.... and definitely remove harem tag. "Group sex" is almost always inferred in a supposed harem game as being FFM or FFFM... not 5 dicks one chick. :KEK:

Plus this shit of Chapter 1/2 being sourced from different places? As some said, f95 used to be a site where paywallers weren't allowed to use the place for advertising their new VN scams.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just bought Chapter 1 on Steam, so here is a link for anyone that wants it.
Thanks. Here's a little tip: Always check SVScomics. They usually have older versions of games there. It's a free site, but they don't use Mega.

Here: the-galactic-harem-handbook VER.0.1.1 ;)

Reactions: The_Harem_Lover
Mar 29, 2021
[...]
EDIT: Also, sorta surprised a pure rape game is even on Steam. What happened with Rapeman? Is it back?
The Rape Day's ban was more about the fact that it was a troll game, the rape part of it, title included, was just the most famous and mediatic appealing one, in that regard, there are many games with rape on Steam, to cite an example, and just one of the many, almost all the Miel catalog is on Steam and pratically all of their games are about rape or sort of it. Apparently, Steam seems to have no problems with it as it has no problems with incest, at least until is not an exaggerated/troll thing.

Reactions: dreas

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I kinda wish I'd already nutted before I started this up. Nothing I could get off to but it's fucking hilarious, especially with the low tier Siri clone narrating this nonsense.

Reactions: Sadowdark

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So I'm played/skipped after five minutes close the game and deleted the whole folder.
(Maybe reinstall the whole OS if needed:KEK:).

Shit this is the new way of introducing ntr/sharing/swinging.
it's all just the fetishes/tags in the VN but this is cloned gangbang (all mixed).

I don't understand why not mentioned clearly about this in the main page.

You mentioned bdsm, domination and submission. why not mentioned clearly about group sex " I'm creating more than one dicks in all sexual contents ".

So adding a harem and hided all the cuck, gangbang tags.
why, to attract non-ntr/ntr-haters well played.

Hey guys the dev Atleast reading the comments here or he just ignored.

Hell I'm going to ignored This game and i don't touch the other game from this devloper.

Waste of time not mentioned anything clearly In Front Page.
surely atleast I've must have read some comments before play.
Thanks for the sacrifice

I am tired of people hiding the NTR/Netorare tags to try to trick people

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes