VN - Ren'Py - The Galactic Harem Handbook [Chapter 2] [XCentric Labs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Peri3481

The amped-up maledom won't be for everyone but on its on terms this pushes the envelope: outstandingly hot dialogue and scenes. It's a run-through VN, no choices to speak of, and makes more sense (using the term loosely) with C1 played. 'Potential' is overused but the story has at least another three chapters in it, as our hero conquers everything and everyone. Pure unadulterated power fantasy, which is why the relatively minor leap of imagination to encompass clones of the hero doesn't trouble me. In fact I like it (and I don't like NTR).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

dzapan

I love MILF odyssey. This game (Galactic Harem) have big potential to be one of the finest harem games, but dev implemented stupid clone plot.
    For me this clone thing is repulsive and near NTR experience, i dont like it.
    I dont like to share LI's, even with my clones.

On the brightside i like bimbofication, humiliation and domination of LI's.
    Renders are decent, music and SFX is ok. Plot could be very good without clones.
    Overall 2/5. Please remove clone plot and rewrite it, then it ll be much better game.
    If you are not fan of NTR or sharing dont bother play this game. Better check 3001 MILF Odyssey.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jay D

Play 3001 Milf Odyssey, but I would skip this one based on the quality of the writing and story. Also I'm not sure if clones count and NTR, but it should have a swinging and sharing tag on it. Other than what I listed here I think the graphics seem good at first, but for some reason it feels cheap and unappealing.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: Chapter 2

What is this?
    You are thrown right into something that claims to be a successor of the first part (never played it), with chaotic and dumb scenes following on another. No transition. No time to breathe and try to grasp the situation. The MC captures women in order to dominate/ "bimbofy" them instantly and then the procedure is repeated with other women. No story, no background, no script to follow.
    This MIGHT not have been an issue if you had indeed played the first part, BUT there should be at least a recap of the story so far.

The other thing is the horrible dialogs and writing of the "story", which does not make any sense.
    I'm literally confused by how bad one developer is able to write such nonesense.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

walker188

I'm gonna go ahead and give this five stars, if only because its something different. Yes its another wish fulfillment power fantasy, but I haven't seen the clone angle before.

The graphics are good, the animations are simple but smooth and the writing is solid B-tier filth (which is what I assume the Dev is going for).

It's basically like taking meth. Yeah, its bad for you. Yeah you feel bad afterward. But what do you expect, its meth. And that high is pretty fucking epic.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

FMK42

Another great game. The clones are an interesting weapon, but in my opinion better used for a purely military/logistic purpose like drones not to have access to the God Emperors "spoils". Looking forward to how this game will compliment Milf Odyssey and hoping Bimbolier can someday have a chance to return.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

With this intro I can only guess this would be a gang bang simulator.
    I'm not into that, so I'm not sure if it does manage to satisfy those who does, but I have my doubts.

It already begins with a bazillion clones all over the galaxy or whatever, so there's not much room for increasing power.
    You're already supposed to be so strong with all your clones mind connected that all I see is this getting boring real fast.

There was no options in this demo.
    It feels more like a poc (proof of concept).
    With the amount of content I feel like a poll could get similar results....

I can't see how harem enjoyers would follow the game (I mean, just read the comments xD). With how this demo goes, even if there were other males that we're not you, sharing/etc would possibly be unavoidable.
    But in the 'other side' I also can't see how much enjoyable it would be. This mind hive thing does not sit well with me with regard to a game...

Anyway, the story/concept is really poor. I just can't engage with it.

Despite that, visuals are ok.
    'Animations' are ok.
    Overall game experience (UIs, ease to use) are standard but done right (you know all those weird coded renpy games...)

If my description of the plot does not put you off, by all means try it (but wait a bit, there's not much content in the demo).