• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Not the case in this game, as I wrote before. The [MC] of this game is kinda of like a hivemind, controlling various bodies at the same time, they are all the [MC]. And if you don't have the imagination to see yourself as that, that's a you problem...
and I really can't understand people rationalizing being cucked by themselves (maybe a hidden fetish or something).

You are just admitting being wrong with that dude.
As I said, it's valid to be uncomfortable with the theme of the game, doesn't make it NTR though.
Your definition of NTR is wrong, you probably haven't read enough hentai to know what it really means lol.
Just start saying you don't like sharing, dp, 3p, 4p, mmf etc, and we can be done here.

FINALLY a single sensible person in here lol.
Wtf are you saying i was making the joke of the evil clone that you watch in some cartoons i dont care about the clones i just dont like the game if you like it good for you no bad ill intentions

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Wtf are you saying i was making the joke of the evil clone that you watch in some cartoons i dont care about the clones i just dont like the game if you like it good for you no bad ill intentions
I got that, I didn't like the game either. I was just explaining that there is no evil clone or ntr plot here.
The rest of my comment was not directed at you, just at some people here in general, my bad if it felt that way in writing.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Your definition of NTR is wrong, you probably haven't read enough hentai to know what it really means lol.
Just start saying you don't like sharing, dp, 3p, 4p, mmf etc, and we can be done here.
You seem to have an issue with reading comprehension

My definition is just fine, but as i stated before, we dont really have an accurate tag for what happens here. NTR is just the closest we have, and why it is correct to be tagged as such

And the fact that Devs still try to hide this kind of tags says a lot

For some reason, no one hides Harem or corruption tags. Wonder why

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Site tag rules:
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

Again: there is no NTR in this game, NTR has to be accompanied by the feeling of loss, betrayal, jealousy, impotence, humiliation and/or other negative emotions. You can't have your woman stolen by yourself (clones) in this game, this game has a sharing dynamic with yourself.

I see that lots of people of the forum simply don't know the difference between NTR, NTL, Cheating, Sharing, Swinging etc, they are not the same thing...
I get that you feel uncomfortable by 2 dicks in a scene, I'm not 100% comfortable with any type of sharing too, even with the clones plot... but calling it Netorare (NTR) is just objectively wrong.
NTR isn't just some catch all word for everything you don't like. You can be uncomfortable with the gang bangs, the multiple dicks, the whole entire many men vibe of the game but that doesn't make it NTR. I thought the game was shit and did nothing for me sexually, doesn't make it NTR. There's netori, but no netorare
I wish people would learn to understanding what is written.
First lets start with this can you please tell me at what point did I say?.
I had a problem with NTR? oh wait thats right I didn't.

And if you don't buy into the whole hive mind bullshit which personally I don't they are just clones just replicas.
They only share the host's mind they are not him the clue is in the name Clone ( exact copy of a person, animal, or plant)
And Clones Pluss the Writing Are The only reason I stopped playing and deleted the game.

Second I never actually said it was NTR I said To Some it is a form of NTR again I am not saying its that to me either.
And since there is no name as far as I know for having a copy or copy's of yourself fucking your LI.
A form of NTR is possibly the closest you can get and thats despite what the actual definition is for it.
It is what some people (again don't include me in this) will consider it to be.
Again I deleted the game after 10 mins so can only prosume they are LI from what others say.
And not just side pieces so what else should it be called?.

Don't mind being quoted but atleast get it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
ok so how to i rename my char? i've try to delete those persistent both folder n c folder still didn't do the thing,
i was have the ability to change name char when first time play chap 2 then suddenly after i try to change again with deleting all of those files still that ability is gone

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It wouldn't be fair for me to review this game because i have not read it and probably won't either but i will give my opinion based on comments i've read here. 1st off wether it is or is not NTR most people do not like seeing their LI fucking someone else it doesn't matter if it's suppose to be your clone or not. That's a No No number one in Harem stories 2nd I've read that Maledom is strong in this story I would say most Harem lovers don't like domming their Li they like romance more but this one is just IMO. IMO Maledom is a minority type kink. To me sounds like Dev doesn't really care for support for this game and is just having his fantasy played out in the game and that's fine But he's not going to get a whole lot of support. As you can tell it has been out since Aug of 2023 and you see the reviews and and comments in forum. I don't see this going any where and more than likely to get abandoned in a year or maybe less.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Galactic Harem Handbook Both Chapters In-One

Download PC: -
Download MAC: -

Last edited:

Falterene

Sep 28, 2019
First - AI Voice it's piece of shit
Second - It's actually kinetic novel
So yeah, i think i pass. Good luck developer, but i like game with actual game inside. You know - choice and other stuff

Reactions: Xypher

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Alrighty!!!... Firstly with all the weeping about NTR... The weeping had me hesitant to try it at all until yesterday being and NTR hater myself...
Guess what??.... I FUCKIN LOVED IT!!! The NTR arguments are all garbage.. I understood from the jump that it was a hive mind thing.. NTR my ass!!! Genghis Kokh is a BOSS.. waiting now for this and oddessy updates
The AI voicing made it all kinda hilarious but still took a little from its likability for me.. Nevertheless Xcentric. Wonderfully depraved piece of work!!!
Keep it up man!!!

• Haha
Reactions: AkaQ
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes