DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Tbh, if you're goin for the clones thing, you should at least limit to 2 at most, and have the MC ACTUALLY fucking the chick.

I mean, lifting the woman and fucking her while other me is railing her ass is fine, just fine, I can absolutely tolerate it.

But having a couple of extra clones just beating their meat on top of her and basically on top of me is plain ugly to look at.

This is the most constructive criticism I can give right now. Know some restraint, more doesn't mean better.
Let us see MC in action first,a nd when you are further down in the relationship and want to get kinky, bring in the DP with your mind sharing clone. And maybe just another one to shut her up.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I must admit - I missed the release of this game, but looking at the first picture only: it looks really wild, so I will try the game!

Last edited:

FMK42

May 11, 2020
Another great game. The clones are an interesting weapon, but in my opinion better used for a purely military/logistic purpose like drones not to have access to the God Emperors "spoils". Looking forward to how this game will compliment Milf Odyssey and hoping Bimboblier can someday have a chance to return.

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
Another great game. The clones are an interesting weapon, but in my opinion better used for a purely military/logistic purpose like drones not to have access to the God Emperors "spoils". Looking forward to how this game will compliment Milf Odyssey and hoping Bimboblier can someday have a chance to return.
that one's ded for good dude :cry:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGalacticHaremHandbook-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes