Ren'Py Abandoned The Forest [v0.10] [ZoviKHStudio]

Aug 16, 2017
gonna give this a try for first time

not sure WHY this has been tagged with the most pointless of all tags 'sleep sex' when we have the rape tag available, which is exactly what it is. guess some people think calling a jelly 'custard' makes it less fruity?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I like how frequently he is coming out with the updates but the English could use some work I understand not everyone speaks fluent English but just saying could use some work is all and I see you Mr Dev sneaking your Pateron page in the game lols screenshot0001.png

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Wow, very nice Zov! Together with your unique story telling, I think the game will be a big hit!
Thanks, I hope so too :)
It remains to find a good translator)

I like how frequently he is coming out with the updates but the English could use some work I understand not everyone speaks fluent English but just saying could use some work is all and I see you Mr Dev sneaking your Pateron page in the game lols View attachment 167395
Why not? The quality of my games will depend on the number of patrons. Any work must be paid.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Forest [v0.06] [ZoviKHStudio]- Original Size: 716MB

Download PC (154MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Have a nice day all!

Version 0.07 and 0.07 EXTRA is available on my Patreon page, only for my patrons! But you can wait for a while, and it will be available for free. This time we will have to wait more, because we are working on the second project. The next version will be released only for patrons.

Aug 16, 2017
its not half bad

the gameplay is a simple scene selector and the renders are fairly good.
translation needs work but otherwise its enjoyable for what it is, which is basically fap material, as there is no real 'work' for the MC to do and the story is as simple as needed for this type of 'straight to the point' game.

not for everyone, myself included, but if you like a game to just get on with it, then this is right up your street.

a great starting project from any dev so certainly one to watch in future :)

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
After testing the game, here is my opinion: the graphic isn't the best I've ever seen, nor the worst at least.
As for the gameplay, it is pretty straight and simple (as others have already mentioned) but I hope that will change in the future versions.
Does this have animation or is it just images?
There are some animations :)

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
After testing the game, here is my opinion: the graphic isn't the best I've ever seen, nor the worst at least.
As for the gameplay, it is pretty straight and simple (as others have already mentioned) but I hope that will change in the future versions.

There are some animations :)
Where have you seen worse graphics?)
Sandbox will be in the new game very soon! I'm working on the code to avoid bugs as in "my roommate"

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Forest [v0.7 Extra] [ZoviKHStudio]- Original Size: 826MB

Download PC (183MB): - - -

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

The Forest [v0.7 Extra] [ZoviKHStudio]- Original Size: 826MB

Download PC (183MB): - - -

TY