• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned The Forest [v0.10] [ZoviKHStudio]

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
Just based on the fact that the game dev isnt using the same stupid guy model and the same 3 or so girl models that seem to be all that Renpy devs like to use, i will play it

U

User_10739

Updated OP to v0.08 Free and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

The Forest [v0.7 Extra] [ZoviKHStudio] - Original Size: (962MB)

Squashed Download - PC (275MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the Dev at least is keeping the updates coming..adding content on a regular basis..so he deserves credit for keeping at it steady..the more he does the better he'll get..for all we know by this time next year he'll be one of the game-dev stars here.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
the Dev at least is keeping the updates coming..adding content on a regular basis..so he deserves credit for keeping at it steady..the more he does the better he'll get..for all we know by this time next year he'll be one of the game-dev stars here.
I think "He" is a "She" :cool:

See extract from her Patreon page :
"Hello dear friends! My name is Maria and I'm a beginner gamemaker. All my projects will be completed. And I hope that..."

I like her style and efforts as well, and I'm wondering how many 'female' adult game Devs are around here on the forum :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Saw graphics and thought better of downloading. Saw genre "sleep sex" and gave it a second thought. HMMMMMMM

edit: not quite what I was imagining but I enjoyed it. Solid 3.59- repeating of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam