Ren'Py Abandoned The Forest [v0.10] [ZoviKHStudio]

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

news!

Hi! The release [of Escape to the Suburbs] is almost finished. The game will be released in a few days!)
A week later, The Forest will be released :)
Have a nice day!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Photo - "General beaches" Republic of Crimea

Have a nice day!
I'm sorry I'm missing! It turned out to go on an unplanned vacation! But I'm rested and ready to go! The release will be ready in a couple of days!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, no real updates since June. Shouldn't this one be classified as "On Hold/Abandoned"?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Every recent public post on Patreon has to do with another game. Last mention of this game was in June

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
That's not up to me, and I'm not suggesting it's been abandoned. I'm saying his public comments haven't mentioned this game since June. Maybe his Patreon only comments do?

If you think a mod should consider it, report the OP with your reason/suggestion.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Marked abandoned.
A little sad, but unsurprising. Almost all of the posts for literally months now on their Patreon page have been about Escape to the Suburbs instead. Since doing two at a time seems to be too much, I think the dev should just keep focusing on that game until it's done, then swing around again to this game afterward and continue it. (Ofc, the dev could've also told everyone The Forest was on hold or abandoned. The silence is a little puzzling, since they're active on the other game.)

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In his Patreon:
"
Who asked about the game The Forest. It will be finished. I don't know when, I have a lot of work and no time. July, I think. The game is already delayed, so many trips do not go)"

I think he's still trying to finish the game. Maybe the game is HOLD and not Abandoned at this moment.