Ren'Py Abandoned The Forest [v0.10] [ZoviKHStudio]

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
watch sisterinlaw pee..cum on niece's face..rinse repeat...the life of a camping stud!

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Sorry for the bad translation. I speak English badly. Translated using Google :) In the future, I'll do a professional translation. The best graphics will be as soon as I upgrade my PC.

PS The next release will be today.

I'm really trying for you!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, the Engrish is pretty bad but I've seen worse here. The release size is a bit ridiculous for what there is. The art is not bad but it's certainly not of a quality that you should use PNG instead of JPG. Believe me, no one will notice the difference in image quality if you switch to a lossy format for this but the release size will be far more appropriate at this early stage of development.

The navigation is a bit annoying. You should give some indication of where the NPCs are in the navigation panes so we don't have to constantly click through them all until something happens. It would smooth out gameplay significantly.

I'll keep an eye on this. Good luck!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry for the bad translation. I speak English badly. Translated using Google :) In the future, I'll do a professional translation. The best graphics will be as soon as I upgrade my PC.

PS The next release will be today.

I'm really trying for you!
I recommend DeepL, currently the best translator I could find for the following languages
- Frenchman
- English
- German
- Spanish woman
- Italian
- Dutchman
- Poles
Here is the link:

Reactions: bakuon and krzysiek

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Started the crunched version of 0.04 from save at the end of 0.03. It replayed the final scene of .03, gave some choice of nap or walk, took walk, again it replayed final scene of .03, started day 4, went fishing, new couple appeared then I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/stolmax.rpy", line 228, in script
    an " Hello! My name is [ang]"
KeyError: u'ang'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/stolmax.rpy", line 228, in script
    an " Hello! My name is [ang]"
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'ang'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
THEForest0.04 0.04
Fri Sep 14 01:02:30 2018
hit "Ignore", got one frame then this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/stolmax.rpy", line 231, in script
    fr "I'm [fra]"
KeyError: u'fra'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/stolmax.rpy", line 231, in script
    fr "I'm [fra]"
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "X:\Games\THEForest-0.04-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'fra'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
THEForest0.04 0.04
Fri Sep 14 01:06:43 2018
After that I hit two more errors and it ended with a Patreon commercial. Laughable "update" of a multiple repeat of a scene, 4 errors, and perhaps a dozen lines of dialogue, less than 3 minutes total time spent. It took twice as long to download it as it did to play it! Maybe I'll have to change my mind about checking back on this one.

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I recommend DeepL, currently the best translator I could find for the following languages
- Frenchman
- English
- German
- Spanish woman
- Italian
- Dutchman
- Poles
Here is the link:
Thank you onecoule. I was suprised how good it is in translating into polish. I used sometimes google translator and it made often many error, sometimes very funny. I'm grateful for your post.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
PLEASE
dont change download file first name
and add version in it
old "THEForest-003-pc.zip"
new "ZoviKHStudio_The_Forest_version_004.rar"
i track of old version .. and have low space in my little HDD...

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you onecoule. I was suprised how good it is in translating into polish. I used sometimes google translator and it made often many error, sometimes very funny. I'm grateful for your post.
You're welcome, it was a pleasure to have stunk was someone

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.04bugfix (free) The filename says 0.04 change it yourself in bugfix that you know in the future what version you have.

It looks I can´t change it that you have only the link without the pics.

PC:

MAC

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, the Engrish is pretty bad but I've seen worse here. The release size is a bit ridiculous for what there is. The art is not bad but it's certainly not of a quality that you should use PNG instead of JPG. Believe me, no one will notice the difference in image quality if you switch to a lossy format for this but the release size will be far more appropriate at this early stage of development.

The navigation is a bit annoying. You should give some indication of where the NPCs are in the navigation panes so we don't have to constantly click through them all until something happens. It would smooth out gameplay significantly.

I'll keep an eye on this. Good luck!
All in the process of production) the Game exists only 2 weeks :)

Reactions: patrickB

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
if you can ignore the bad English and a few bugs at the end it has possibilities.Though confused by incest tag from what i can see your brothers wife no incest their and your brothers niece i assume through marriage so no incest their either

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody change the version in 0.04fix Public.

The Patreon Version have more pics so it is importent aso which version we have here (the two girls have each a extra scene).

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated with the bugfix version as well as the dev's compressed version (it just went from PNG to JPG).

The Patreon Version have more pics so it is importent aso which version we have here (the two girls have each a extra scene).
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're referring to this

bonus.png

someone will have to share it first

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
if you can ignore the bad English and a few bugs at the end it has possibilities.Though confused by incest tag from what i can see your brothers wife no incest their and your brothers niece i assume through marriage so no incest their either
Maybe there will be Aunt/Niece action in the future :D

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

No, not yet in version two additional BONUS scenes. extra version is not present! bonus and extra versions will be released 17-18.
I didn't post the game here. And I wrote the description for the game :)

Maybe there will be Aunt/Niece action in the future :D
Maybe ;)

Reactions: nasam

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
All in the process of production) the Game exists only 2 weeks :)
I was hoping for that - the game isn't great, but it's plenty good for a 2-week project. I kind of like these quick&dirty games, because they get finished.

Reactions: nasam

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Huh a new update kinda curious what is in it i have not played the game yet but the incest tag is what drew me