VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.4] [The Narrator]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Patch for what ?
If you encounter any bugs with this version, please download it from here:

The Pass for the game:

• ILOVETHISGAME~#{[|`\^@]
I don't have time to upload the game again right now. Sorry!
This link also has an extra content patch. I can see the paths for it with URM, which is why I downloaded it. However seems its intended for supporters only. Without it we miss what looks like a scene near the end which is in the gallery. Also seems to be the cause of the error when scrolling said gallery.

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
This link also has an extra content patch. I can see the paths for it with URM, which is why I downloaded it. However seems its intended for supporters only. Without it we miss what looks like a scene near the end which is in the gallery. Also seems to be the cause of the error when scrolling said gallery.
Check out my Subscribestar:

you can get the pass for $0.50 but only this time.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
Check out my Subscribestar:

you can get the pass for $0.50 but only this time.
Thank you .. enjoyed what I played so Ill check it out (y)

Edit: Doh! Page under review so I cant subscribe yet.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2018
After all the comments about the MC, I started to hate him too. :rolleyes:
The problem is that it is now too late for me to change anything.
Hmm, you could always pull the tricks of since the family makes good money, the Mc gets the idea to get his face changed like most of the rich people tend to do in Hollywood. to change the stuff they hate about themselves like face lifts or corrective surgery's and all that stuff to get around changing how the Mc looks. And for the sister if you want to make her shorter looking you can do the same thing but is more of a painful thing people do called leg shortening where a dr. removes parts of the leg bones and takes awhile to heal up after and need to be in a wheelchair for a while but just some ideas though lol.

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
Hmm, you could always pull the tricks of since the family makes good money, the Mc gets the idea to get his face changed like most of the rich people tend to do in Hollywood. to change the stuff they hate about themselves like face lifts or corrective surgery's and all that stuff to get around changing how the Mc looks. And for the sister if you want to make her shorter looking you can do the same thing but is more of a painful thing people do called leg shortening where a dr. removes parts of the leg bones and takes awhile to heal up after and need to be in a wheelchair for a while but just some ideas though lol.
I can change him a little bit, like hair and a different skin tone, but that's all I can do for him. If I get to do another game after this one, I will work more on the aspects of the main characters.

Reactions: JokerOfTorment

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I restarted the from the beginning and ended in the same spot. What was added?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is the compressed version broken? The kinetic story has it ending when Kitty goes upstairs while the VN has it with Kitty and the MC in the bathroom. But the gallery shows there are five more scenes after this still greyed out.

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, always good to have alt ways to earn money due to if the ages can be set for the cousins or future girls and since this game has incest tag or anything else patreon might not like, they might nuke the page eventually as they have been known to scour around the internet eventually to see if the project is posted to other places and then based what they find, and if it doesn't fit their wonky rules. They just nuke the patreon page, but all we can do is hope that doesn't happen. Substar is pretty good, but they take time to review pages sometimes and also take a while to pay out earnings. Not 100% sure on their rules but so far see a lot of people use it more often then patreon mainly due to them loosing their patreons lol.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How is the VN working correctly when you cannot get access to the last five scenes.
The VN worked for me, but... I may have fixed that file at the same time as I tried to fix the KN equivalent file. I just don't remember now, sorry.

In any case, you can fix it too. Use UnRen and unpack the archive.rpa file. Then edit TFSS_VN_p3.rpy as below.
At the end of that file, you have to change "jump end" to "jump Part_4_aunthouse" then save. Be sure to either preserve the "end" label code block in this file, or move (not copy) that block of code to the end of the file TFSS_VN_p4.rpy so that the label remains declared.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The VN worked for me, but... I may have fixed that file at the same time as I tried to fix the KN equivalent file. I just don't remember now, sorry.

In any case, you can fix it too. Use UnRen and unpack the archive.rpa file. Then edit TFSS_VN_p3.rpy as below.
At the end of that file, you have to change "jump end" to "jump Part_4_aunthouse" then save. Be sure to either preserve the "end" label code block in this file, or move (not copy) that block of code to the end of the file TFSS_VN_p4.rpy so that the label remains declared.
The coding was correct in my file, it had the complete line jump Part_4_aunthouse
There has to be something else wrong with the code.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
wanted to try this one, but i keep seeing comments what both related milfs are active whores fucking on the side - is it still a thing or was it changed at some point? it's kinda big deal if you can't even drop them with this being a KN

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
wanted to try this one, but i keep seeing comments what both related milfs are active whores fucking on the side - is it still a thing or was it changed at some point? it's kinda big deal if you can't even drop them with this being a KN
They fuck around like crazy and you can't avoid seeing it, pure NTR! Don't play this game, if you don't like NTR! And they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unforgiveable!

• Haha
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes