VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.4] [The Narrator]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm not sure if the dev is active on this thread, but in Choice mode, when you have the choice to cum in Lisa or on her belly, the resulting dialogue is reversed.
IE: Cum on her belly, it says you came in her, but if you cum in her it says nothing about it.
Attached images are if you select Cum on her belly.

Reactions: dosenspezi

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
FYI: When I tried to download patch.rar Google Chrome said "Failed - Virus detected" o:
I downloaded the patch (from Mega) with Chrome, no virus error .. but its password protected .. and the password mentioned above doesn't work.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
I played through it before reading anything about a patch. Lots of tracebacks. Towards the end I saw a var (using URM) that was clearly intended to activate a patch. Traceback after laundry room tryimg to jump to a label that is obviously in the patch file.

Stridegum113

Mar 23, 2024
I love Five Star Stories by far one of my favorites so far. From the story telling to the animation style overall great game NARRATOR

Reactions: Whynot1

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well, people who like my game don't give me reviews, and the others give me 2 stars because they don't know that the game has KN and VN with choices. Or they don't like pregnancy, harem, incest, etc.
I accept any criticism if it's true, not like the other guy who said the mother fucks the father in this game, and the father doesn't even appear until part 0.5.
I just want to tell you that if I get a 3-star review on this site, I'm just going to stop posting it here.
So this will have Harem and Pregnancy?

Sep 4, 2018
Take it easy Juerhullycin Narrator is doing the best they can like any dev here, and they are hoping to get a new card to improve things also this clearly isn't the vn for you for now maybe but might change later, but I'm sure you can find another that fits your taste and also be mindful of rule the 1. Rule here on this site, Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not, so instead of starting something just cool off and either wait to see how things go in the future or move on up to you.:)

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
Take it easy Juerhullycin Narrator is doing the best they can like any dev here, and they are hoping to get a new card to improve things also this clearly isn't the vn for you for now maybe but might change later, but I'm sure you can find another that fits your taste and also be mindful of rule the 1. Rule here on this site, Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not, so instead of starting something just cool off and either wait to see how things go in the future or move on up to you.:)
For me, that guy is history. I hope he never likes my game and never comes back. I like a good critique, but he has been spamming this post for two days with his attacks.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm going to try and be respectful as i can because it seems you are putting a lot of work into this and to be honest the women look hott and i love a good Harem, incest, pregnancy story. But for the crowd that comes for those tags? Will run for the hills and not look back when they find out the Moms back story and the aunt having an OF account and meeting with them. And Me personally i love romance not just being sex buddies but that part id just me and me personally i don't like lesbian/Bi content and if it is there they should never do it without MC. And everbody loves everybody is not a harem by the way.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Narrator puts you on ignore, and you still respond. That's what I call a cry for attention. Is your life that empty?

You're on my list now. Are you going to repeat the mistake?

On a completely different note: :sneaky:
I have no problem with a dev taking inspiration from original content because not everyone knows the original content.
Now I can go back and check out the original.

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Really want to give a good rating but without the patch it keep getting error while scrolling down replay and choose "stay at home" choice.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes