VN Ren'Py The Five Star Stories [v0.4] [The Narrator]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Game_logo.jpg

Overview:
In this game you are a teenage boy who becomes interested in his step-sister and starts spying on her for a while. You can't blame him, she's a sexy teenager with a shapely body and a gorgeous face who spends most of her time in a skimpy swimsuit. You have a special bond with her and spend most of your time with her at the swimming pool. He never thought it would be anything more than spying. For him it's just a good way to see some tits, ass and pussy on a regular basis. After getting so many blue balls just from staring at her beautiful young body, he found himself in a position where he had to teach her about men's desires by pretending to be her boyfriend. From there, your horizons will open up and new opportunities will come your way.
This game even has a patch that brings back some memories from the past, following an accident that you don't remember, and which your family hides from you for your own good.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-20
Release Date: 2024-02-13
Developer: The Narrator -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

my_virgin_sister_1_122.png my_virgin_sister_1_31.png my_virgin_sister_1_77.png my_virgin_sister_1_25.png my_virgin_sister_1_78.png my_virgin_sister_1_54.png my_virgin_sister_1_121.png my_virgin_sister_1_98.png my_virgin_sister_1_120.jpg

Last edited:

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I love cute virgin sisters not less than the next guy, but it feels weird that there's whole life story told against a static backdrop of a girl in the middle of taking off (or putting on?) her panties. Does MC have the time stop superpower?

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I don't exactly like the dialogs. Pretending to be some "Tony" does feel too cuckoldish to my taste. I'd prefer to speak more generally, like, "Imagine I'm your boyfriend" ;), rather than "Imagine I'm Tony"...
But the girl is sexy AF. (y)

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
gonna wait for the second part to release before trying since it seems fairly short but it looks good.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes