2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
May 10, 2018
I can't get out of the mind castle i have been wandering around for hours and spammed the angel statue but nothing happens what do i do to continue the game?

Dan'sPizza

Jan 30, 2018
Hey, sorry to be a bother but I have a problem with the game. Apparently I'm missing an image. I have tried re-downloading the game, but I still seem to be missing it. This happens within the first 10 seconds of the game after the MC asks: 'where am I?'

For reference the file containing the pictures has 309 images inside of it. If someone with a working version could check to see if I'm missing more or not I would appreciate it.

This only happens if I start a new game, the gallery room works fine from what little I looked at, but I would prefer to be able to play the whole game from start to finish instead of just the gallery mode.

Thanks in advance.

Error.png

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I have the same amount of pictures in the folder, is your computer in Japanese locale?

Dan'sPizza

Jan 30, 2018
Wow, so I just decided to check through my files and it turns out I do have the picture, but for whatever reason the game can't seem to find it. It's placed in the Graphics/Pictures folder, but it's unable to locate it.

I'm gonna try re-downloading the image and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: No, I've tried re-downloading the specific image, removing all images but this one and it's still not working.

EDIT 2: I've just downloaded the game from a different place and it works fine now.

Irony.png

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I need help for the mysterious guy with the marketpassword and with the teleporterpuzzle in the mind castle

Fokeens

Aug 15, 2018
Does anybody know how to enter Kuchukuchu club on NG+? I was only able to view it using gallery mode but it was bugged anyway (you could buy the VIP pass but none of the VIPs are interactable cuz the curtains don't open).

Reactions: Aflac

Tuxman

Jun 28, 2017
Wow, so I just decided to check through my files and it turns out I do have the picture, but for whatever reason the game can't seem to find it. It's placed in the Graphics/Pictures folder, but it's unable to locate it.

I'm gonna try re-downloading the image and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: No, I've tried re-downloading the specific image, removing all images but this one and it's still not working.

EDIT 2: I've just downloaded the game from a different place and it works fine now.

View attachment 123108
where did you get the new download from, because i have the same problem

Dan'sPizza

Jan 30, 2018
where did you get the new download from, because i have the same problem
I just put in 'Fantasy World of Midna Doki Doki Temptations Mind Battle torrent' on the search bar and browsed until I could find a Download. I can't remember any specific name of a website or anything, sorry.

Tuxman

Jun 28, 2017
I just put in 'Fantasy World of Midna Doki Doki Temptations Mind Battle torrent' on the search bar and browsed until I could find a Download. I can't remember any specific name of a website or anything, sorry.
damn, well thanks anyways

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Sure but this way is more hassle free. There are also some new scenes in new game + but I think they are available in memory room as well.

But if you call it machine translated even after the writer writes all the lines himself... At what point will it stop being machine translated?
Well, in that case it should be called : Machine assisted translations that have been re-written by the translator to have proper grammar.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
There's one boss that gets pregnant as part of one of her scenes iirc. The matron at the orphanage.
I see. Well, I wanted a Pregnancy system like Violated Heroine. Even to this day, I have found no other games that can top VH's pregnancy mechanics.

Reactions: Furmilk

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone know what all the new content in NG+ is? Apparently there's suppose to be new scenes but I can't find much of anything that's different. Also I can't find the mind sword so information on that would be good too.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes