2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Somewhat confused about the new game plus thing. When I use the save file and select New Game+, I start again at level 1 and holding on equipped items and nothing else. Is this a bug?

jarva212

Oct 19, 2017
well there is multiple ending just want to know how to get it and somebody know where is the thief that need to open theater and password to hidden market ?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Holy shit gonna download it for the scene on the top right of the first screencap alone. Thanks for the upload @brynhildr. And thanks to whoever translated it.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
well there is multiple ending just want to know how to get it and somebody know where is the thief that need to open theater and password to hidden market ?
I'm one of the people who worked on the translation, the thief is in the underground area of the second town

edit as for the endings if you don't have the princess's ribbon when you fight her when you get to the final boss the bad end will happen, if you avoided triggering the bad end and you have Paranon's mirror in your inventory after you beat the final boss Paranon's ending will happen, if you avoided triggering the bad end, don't have Paranon's mirror in your inventory after you beat the final boss and defeated Trisha in the 4th realm(Bina, Sera, Masa, and Netora are the bosses of that one) for Trisha's ending , if you avoided triggering the bad end, don't have Paranon's mirror in your inventory after you beat the final boss and be defeated by Trisha in the 4th realm for Tadi's ending
Bad end < Paranon end < Trisha end < Tadi end

MurkehD

Oct 7, 2017
Hey guys! I'm stuck in the Hidden Market section, I've returned the golden ring to the guy near the theatre, and I've entered the theatre through the back, got the sisters cutscene, don't really now what to do now.

Reactions: dmatrixbr

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys! I'm stuck in the Hidden Market section, I've returned the golden ring to the guy near the theatre, and I've entered the theatre through the back, got the sisters cutscene, don't really now what to do now.
I'm stuck at the very same place. I've found out about the password from the mysterious guy in Madorola, but that's it, no clue where's the secret shop or where to go now to make theatre thing work.

Reactions: MurkehD

MurkehD

Oct 7, 2017
I'm stuck at the very same place. I've found out about the password from the mysterious guy in Madorola, but that's it, no clue where's the secret shop or where to go now to make theatre thing work.
The Hidden Maket is near Yuwaku.
Go south(down) from the town until you get to the first grass tile, and walk straight East (Right), you'll find it in a random grass tile.

Reactions: Qwertzyc

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Found it! Thanks a lot MurkehD.
Tho I was hoping to find something from the storyline there, the theatre is still closed :confused:

Reactions: MurkehD

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
is it freezing during the ending cause I swear I fixed that bug several times... post a screen shot so I know... atm I'm assuming it's the issue I think it is I can fix it again in a flash

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
There is a bug in the memory room with the redhead succubus nurse where you can't interact with her. This wasn't there in the original version but came in later when the community added some fanmade encounters of their own. The game was translated thanks to the guys on uponherlips forum.
actually that glitch happened way before any of the fan content was made it was one of the few scenes in the memory room I didn't set up at the time. but it's a simple fix as well

honestly I removed all the fan content from the game and move it to it's own game but that never really got far. I called it "Untold tales of the dream world of Mindia" unfortunately I never got past laying the framework for book 2 "Phia's journey: the path to Hellzuri"

edit
Ah this isn't the final version of the translation that's why there are so many bugs I'll see if I still have a more relevant version in storage(if not I'll do my best to bring this up to code)

user84

Jul 21, 2017
actually that glitch happened way before any of the fan content was made it was one of the few scenes in the memory room I didn't set up at the time. but it's a simple fix as well

honestly I removed all the fan content from the game and move it to it's own game but that never really got far. I called it "Untold tales of the dream world of Mindia" unfortunately I never got past laying the framework for book 2 "Phia's journey: the path to Hellzuri"

edit
Ah this isn't the final version of the translation that's why there are so many bugs I'll see if I still have a more relevant version in storage(if not I'll do my best to bring this up to code)

I couldn't find the latest version as the links were dead so I had to make do with this one. It would be awesome if you could find the latest version.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I couldn't find the latest version as the links were dead so I had to make do with this one. It would be awesome if you could find the latest version.
my copies where too heavily edited for testing but a slight tweak to the memory room and some mixed and match files from my archives got you this(see attachment). I got it closer to the final release but left the fan content in there

user84

Jul 21, 2017
my copies where too heavily edited for testing but a slight tweak to the memory room and some mixed and match files from my archives got you this(see attachment). I got it closer to the final release but left the fan content in there
Thanks a lot! I actually like the fan content being in there rather than being a separate game.

Also.. Your name doesn't suit you.

@brynhildr Can you update the link?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, what do I need to update, specifically? Do I need to download the attached file shared by lazydude above and then copy and paste what's inside, to the folder of the game itself?

user84

Jul 21, 2017
So, what do I need to update, specifically? Do I need to download the attached file shared by lazydude above and then copy and paste what's inside, to the folder of the game itself?
Yeah think of it as a english patch for eroges. Just in this case its a bug fix. Simply copy the insides of that file into the game directory and done.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
extract the files in the zip into the data folder of the game. also you can rewatch the ending(if you got the bad end you can only watch the bad end, if you got paranon's ending you can see trisha or tidy's by getting rid of paranon's hand mirror(depending on which one you meat the requirements for) and fight the final boss(unless you got the bad end) from the memory room now too.

edit
honestly I've been meaning to fix this up a bit and touch up a few things like how choco's name is translated as chocolate (it's a well educated machine translation things get missed) and think up a better translations for sumeru's name(this was something rpganon through together last minute til a proper one was decided) her name was actually the english word "smell" but that didn't really work once the game was translated into english

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Gotcha. Then I'll upload the game again... though I hope I can do that right now in a couple of hours because I've a funny feeling that tomorrow the provider will deactivate my internet because of this whole "changing house "thing. NGH. Hope for the best, otherwise... I'm sorry, but you'll have to tag someone else to do the thing.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes