3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Simons93 ok.than i don´t know.The only thing what i can offer is that you upload a savegame before that happens and I'll test if it works for me

zumizumi

Sep 18, 2017
For now there's nothing to do in term of gameplay, lots of broken stuff, bugs and this is one of the hardest game to follow cause it's so random and nothing is helping you in the play through. However once patched and rerouted i guess we can say it will be something very good.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
For now there's nothing to do in term of gameplay, lots of broken stuff, bugs and this is one of the hardest game to follow cause it's so random and nothing is helping you in the play through. However once patched and rerouted i guess we can say it will be something very good.
Did you try to follow dev's walkthrough? It's more helpful than fan made.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
FFS this game has just become a grind. I thought it was just broken/unfinished until I started following the walk-through. There are 3 times showing on your screen, morning, noon and night but the game doesn't tell you there are smaller increments of time that you can't see. Why not just show a damn clock? Give people a fucking clue that there are more increments of time passing than they think, rather than checking a location in the morning and finding it empty so moving on and not checking again. Without the walk-through it's like playing golf blindfolded in the dark. You can even comes across events that aren't active yet because you're on a different quest and god forbid you do two quests at a time, so you have to pass the time until the appointed day and trigger that event and then move onto the next which might not be until the next week now..... It seems to me that it's just been made overly complicated to pad the game out for the lack of content. I mean, it's one story-line so far, a bunch of mini quests to achieve something that other games give you as a matter of course.

Renders: 10/10
Models: 9/10
Story (so far): 9/10 (I'm interested)
Game mechanics: 1/10 ...Because it's boring the ever loving crap out of me.

Reactions: rick87 and KiGa

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know if it's has been already posted, but after the christmas special I saved the game and left and now I can't start the game again. I tried to download again but it's no use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
hi,
i have a make a incest for the game.I hope i have all things changed. is the link.Install guide is in the file.I would prefer to have one rpa file from the patch but i don´t know how i can make that.
Your patch have issue with side images, that is why i needed to fix it myself.

Hereafter if you will translating again you don't need to copy all content of files, only parts with text that you translate.
Because code exist and runs twice, it can makes problems with script other than some dialogue.

Here file for fixing side images.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zetake i read that the first time with this issue.All the files in the patch is changed.When you use only the script file is then is the intro changed nothing more.But what i see is the intro the same with the difference your file doesn´t have the first 98 lines

Edit: i have the intro played with a new version from my patch where i use only a rpa file and i don´t have this issue

Edit 2: how do you see the issue?crash the game or whats happen?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Setzer have you use unRen? these folder is normaly in the scripts.rpa file.Look in the subfolder game when there must be the folder from chrismas when the scripts file is extracted

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
@gigan I tried both version of your patch and still have that problem but whatever.

I just wrote that advice for you to prevent future issues.

It depends if some mechanics are involved. Can cause glitches but also can crash the game.

Primary is't it better if you don't involve unwanted parts?
There is no need to have same code twice.
So you need just that "Label" parts i guess.

@Setzer Yep it happens when you use un.rpyc on archived files.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zetake i´m not sure.The problem is that mayby a few files have codes and text like the script file but what i rembember is there are files that have only text.
Edit: Whats happen exactly? The only thing what i can tell you is that nobody have this issue written and i don´t have a issue on the intro

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
@gigan That is why I said it's advise for the future.
Probably you don't need change anything except that file i have problem with(So only I have this problem? So no problem at all.).

Btw. if someone want to change text size of dialogue, here is code for that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes