3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Hi guys i got the error on the first tuesday any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mary_bath_peek_init'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script_01.rpyc", line 357, in script call
  File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 417, in script call
  File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 261, in script call
  File "scripts/home/bathroom.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "C:\Users\TszChun\Downloads\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\TszChun\Downloads\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.2
Tue Aug 14 23:32:44 2018

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Hi guys i got the error on the first tuesday any idea?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script_01.rpyc", line 357, in script call
  File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 417, in script call
  File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 261, in script call
  File "scripts/home/bathroom.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "C:\Users\TszChun\Downloads\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\TszChun\Downloads\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.2
Tue Aug 14 23:32:44 2018
Looks like the variable isn't initialized. Try opening the console during the game and type mary_bath_peek_init() this should make it work.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Looks like the variable isn't initialized. Try opening the console during the game and type mary_bath_peek_init() this should make it work.
Setzer - No dice having the same error, it's when the incest patch is put in for me. The regular game download works fine. Unfortunately I can't look at the scripts file, it is encrypted or something and I'm not sure how to decrypt it.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Setzer - No dice having the same error, it's when the incest patch is put in for me. The regular game download works fine. Unfortunately I can't look at the scripts file, it is encrypted or something and I'm not sure how to decrypt it.
Seach the forum for the UnRen app. Run it in the game's folder and use the unpack archives option.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@wurg i thing you use the incest patch from the op.i think i know what the problem is.In this patch he has changed in the bathrom_mom_bath the line from mary_bath_peek_init to mom_bath_peek_init and that cause the crash

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Seach the forum for the UnRen app. Run it in the game's folder and use the unpack archives option.
Setzer - I tried that, for some reason the scripts file is still encrypted, I'm new to this but I have been monkeying around with other games script files to try to get familiar with the code, some I can read, some I can't, and some are a mix of the two. I honestly don't know how to decrypt them so I can read them. I usually try to edit them with notepad ++.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@wurg i thing you use the incest patch from the op.i think i know what the problem is.In this patch he has changed in the bathrom_mom_bath the line from mary_bath_peek_init to mom_bath_peek_init and that cause the crash
gigan - Yep that's the one I used. I'll probably just go with the original version until it gets fixed or I can figure it out (that might take awhile though ).

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@wurg i can give you 2 options.The first is that i upload only this file so it should work or you can try my incest patch but there you must a new game start and i´m not sure when a new version comes that i make a update

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
@wurg i can give you 2 options.The first is that i upload only this file so it should work or you can try my incest patch but there you must a new game start and i´m not sure when a new version comes that i make a update
gigan - I appreciate the help, but I can just play the original without the patch. I was just hoping I could figure out how to make it work myself. I even went to the devs website in the OP and downloading the patch from there directly, but it's the same. So thanks for trying to help.

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes