• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@zetake ok then thanks for the advise.I will try to implement it soon :).But i think that i don´t make a new incest patch for this game.I will concentrate for maybe 1 or 2 other games to make incest patch

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mary_bath_peek_init'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/script_01.rpyc", line 357, in script call
  File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 261, in script call
  File "scripts/script_02_dlg.rpyc", line 417, in script call
  File "scripts/home/bathroom.rpyc", line 25, in script
  File "D:\Videos\Raptr\Trad\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Videos\Raptr\Trad\TheSecret-0.1.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'mary_bath_peek_init'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
TheSecret 0.1.2.2
Sun Aug 12 02:22:51 2018
Update: Huh, apparently erasing the incest mod fixed this error.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Setzer then its very strange.The only things what i see in this thread is that its happen when you use unRen and you use the option to enable the dev console.

@Hercule_Poirot just out of curiosity what incest patch did you use?

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
@Setzer I think that I figured it out.
Probably you have in your game folder additional archive(rpa file) with christmas special.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
@Setzer then its very strange.The only things what i see in this thread is that its happen when you use unRen and you use the option to enable the dev console.
That's what I mean, it's a bit weird. Anyway, there's an APPDATA folder or something residual I should look for?

@Setzer I think that I figured it out.
Probably you have in your game folder additional archive(rpa file) with christmas special.
There are only 4 rpa archives in the whole folder: scripts.rpa, archive.rpa, sound.rpa and images.rpa

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Hercule_Poirot Thanks for the answer.My opinion has the patch error as synonymous sound files have been changed in the script with doesn´t exist.I think that the sound files don´t play.The only thing is when you will use a incest patch you can try my patch from side 151 post 3007.But the problem is that you must start from the begin.There is a litte mistake from my side that i forgot to change 1 thing when you talk on the work with i thing it´s emma and you ask about mom there is the normal name there

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Setzer I have on the page 151 a screenshot of how the folder looks with me.But i can´t not tell if the chrismas event works by me because i´m on the start from the game where the mc goes the first time with the mom to work

ZLZK

Modder
Jul 2, 2017
@Setzer So if only these archives are there then you need to unpack scripts.rpa and check if that additional scripts are there.
Or you could ask someone for scripts.rpa and compare it with yours.
Btw. I don't have that archive.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The game started out nice with the intro, then the introductions in the company and the Christmas special. Then it came to a screeching halt.

So you are supposed to forward the time to Sunday three weeks and all you have to do is peek into the bathroom (which becomes repetitive after the third time) and play memory over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. The payoff is a key and seeing Shannon in lingerie. No nude stuff, no scenes, nothing.

So, next task is to increase your strength. You somehow manage to convince the apparently only trainer in the fitness club to fit you in once a week (it seems) and you have to buy sports clothes. The only clothing store in town has no sports clothes and it will take them ONE MONTH to order some. At this point I was ready to rage quit.

Now awaiting an update to hopefully make this game less of a hassle.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
@Setzer So if only these archives are there then you need to unpack scripts.rpa and check if that additional scripts are there.
Or you could ask someone for scripts.rpa and compare it with yours.
Btw. I don't have that archive.
The matter it's that it's a brand new download. I've deleted the previous game and unzipped it again that's why I son't get what's happening.

@Setzer I have on the page 151 a screenshot of how the folder looks with me.But i can´t not tell if the chrismas event works by me because i´m on the start from the game where the mc goes the first time with the mom to work
Looking at your game folder's picture, we have the same files except for the patch. I'll try if it's something related.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The game started out nice with the intro, then the introductions in the company and the Christmas special. Then it came to a screeching halt.

So you are supposed to forward the time to Sunday three weeks and all you have to do is peek into the bathroom (which becomes repetitive after the third time) and play memory over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. The payoff is a key and seeing Shannon in lingerie. No nude stuff, no scenes, nothing.

So, next task is to increase your strength. You somehow manage to convince the apparently only trainer in the fitness club to fit you in once a week (it seems) and you have to buy sports clothes. The only clothing store in town has no sports clothes and it will take them ONE MONTH to order some. At this point I was ready to rage quit.

Now awaiting an update to hopefully make this game less of a hassle.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Setzer the patch file is my incest patch.I don´t use that from the op site .Do you use a incest patch?But I can not imagine that it is because

ym2222

Jul 2, 2018
Guys, there’s a hooker just outside your workplace, you can only find her at nights and once a week for what i’ve experienced. Now, your first coversation with her, she’ll tell you to find a place to fuck, then you must talk to your mom’s driver in the same place you meet with the hooker but in the morning or afternoon. If anyone knows anything to make progress with another character, let us know please. Just for the mom, i did all the short scenes with her all around the apartment, but the most i got from all of this was watching her covered in a towel while i’d wank in front of her. I also got the number of that fat girl but nothing happened then.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, there’s a hooker just outside your workplace, you can only find her at nights and once a week for what i’ve experienced. Now, your first coversation with her, she’ll tell you to find a place to fuck, then you must talk to your mom’s driver in the same place you meet with the hooker but in the morning or afternoon. If anyone knows anything to make progress with another character, let us know please. Just for the mom, i did all the short scenes with her all around the apartment, but the most i got from all of this was watching her covered in a towel while i’d wank in front of her. I also got the number of that fat girl but nothing happened then.
Don't ask me how as I've given up on this convoluted mess of a game but the furthest you can go with the girls are

Hooker: vaginal and anal sex in the car
work_parkingplace_night_whore_64.jpg

Mom: fully naked semi-HJ on the couch (no climax)
mary_cleaningtwo_livingroom_14.jpg

Shannon: a weird BJ/HJ scene
shannon_shannonhome_pzlone_75.jpg

Maybe someone who has a lot more patience than myself can elaborate how to get those scenes, as stated above it's not worth the hassle for me. Even though I think that the renders are absolutely top tier and unrivaled.

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes