• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes

Broad45

Aug 4, 2018
Hi. I download the game, and try it. But i have a problem. First day when Lola go out the office and I try to make a phonecall nothing happens, and I can do nothing in the office. - resolve - :D

tsiuku

Aug 6, 2018
big potential in this game. game looks awesome! but kinda frustrating to spam "pass time" and guess where i should be and when, needs much more hints and tips in the plot. waiting to see more of this game, just started to be exciting :p

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@dy yes since the new version aorrta has changed the relationship between the characters.But i have make a incest patch for the new version its on page 135 post 2695

Reactions: bobbo69

kcztery

Aug 6, 2018
"Then you see Shannon. She tells she will wait for your call every Sunday afternoon."

How to call Shannon?... from where? My office i am trying all the time and nothing. Maybe i need to do something else?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
"Then you see Shannon. She tells she will wait for your call every Sunday afternoon."

How to call Shannon?... from where? My office i am trying all the time and nothing. Maybe i need to do something else?
Yes, you have to use your mobile phone in the top right corner.

Herushingu

Sep 28, 2017
u need use mobile phone - right top corner of the screen (money, map, stat, settings). U can call her only in noon on sunday. It will appear below phone.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i thing with this patch a few thing doesn´t work.What i see in the script files is for example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here is the traceback crash

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
First I was highly impressed by this game on its early demo (at least the artistic part). then I started not trusting the dev because of its very bad behavior and I said that a guy like this will never succeed. But now after playing the last update I noticed that he is worse than I thought. After the huge delays he felt compelled to rush things in order to catch up the lost time and he just spoiled the game . the last scene with mary came from nowhere and The story just become stupid and insignificant. Now I feel sad for those who have spent their money to support a dumb and lazy dev.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Something is strange. I cant get the key, no matter what I do. I have even tried the Walkthrough but that breaks when you are supposed to get some usb device "My room > PC > Usb icon" which I dont have...

Simons93

Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm getting an errore when trying to do the minigame in the gym...
could not find label 'cq_4ex_1r_lose'
could not find label 'cq_4ex_1r_win'
Can someone help me?

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Da... I give up, its impossible to play this game without a walkthrough (how i like) without lost several hours, you always have a specific day and time to do things, and if you miss this day for some reason you're fucked, its really hard to discover what to do, where things are and you have to do exactly the same things multiple times, like on Lesson of Passion games...thats not my type.

Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Vainglorious
3.00 star(s) 46 Votes