VN Ren'Py The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Love the game and the relationships but kind of get annoyed with the power hungry business guy trying to squash the competition through any means necessary. I love the game but could do without the side hustle aspect. Love the game though

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Found a funny continuity issue
1657382856107.png In this shot, lucy has a glass of wine, in the very next shot her arm is lowered
and the glass of wine disappears presumably into the bath water. :ROFLMAO:
1657383024059.png
Than reappears.
1657383144623.png
No big deal to me, I tend to notice this kind of thing, it's really a curse to me. it takes me out of the immersion :(
Love the game by the way.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and katabasi

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
is this a harem game or not cause it already made me choose between laura and alexa and the narration after makes it seem that alexa and i are done

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
is this a harem game or not cause it already made me choose between laura and alexa and the narration after makes it seem that alexa and i are done
Not a harem. Pretty sure you only get one serious love interest, doesn't seem as even a thruple is an option, which kind of sucks because I rather like poly-amorous couplings, but at least this game seems to keep the number of love interests down to a managable level, so you can easily just do 4 playthroughs for every one of them.

Kakarottoak47

Apr 22, 2021
I am thinking to develop my own game but the main problem is ren'py programming. When it comes to basic coding I have no problem but when it comes to multiple choices and branches it's very complicated and complex!......any suggestions what I should do!!.....should I learn python specially for ren'py because I have never taken any programming courses. Plz let me know what is your suggestion!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You should take the specifically renpy courses on yo tu be and read the documentation while
practicing, you could get some small games from here and disassemble them to see little easy
scripts for various functions.

Reactions: Kakarottoak47

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Not a harem. Pretty sure you only get one serious love interest, doesn't seem as even a thruple is an option, which kind of sucks because I rather like poly-amorous couplings, but at least this game seems to keep the number of love interests down to a managable level, so you can easily just do 4 playthroughs for every one of them.
thats fine but i feel like the harem tag is misleading then

Reactions: Punto
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes