VN Ren'Py The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mucklebones

Jul 18, 2017
I love games like this. Characters are interesting and varied, story is well-written (I like that the "villain" also feels he's in over his head. It's different.), the models are unique and well-made, and I love all of the little extras you can spot in the background.
I can tell from the preview pics that there is NSFW content, but I didn't find any on my playthrough. Yet I'm still happy with the choices I made so far, and want to know what comes next.
Not often an erotic game has you emotionally invested in the characters beyond their looks. Hopefully I can support this game with more than kind words at some point!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I love games like this. Characters are interesting and varied, story is well-written (I like that the "villain" also feels he's in over his head. It's different.), the models are unique and well-made, and I love all of the little extras you can spot in the background.
I can tell from the preview pics that there is NSFW content, but I didn't find any on my playthrough. Yet I'm still happy with the choices I made so far, and want to know what comes next.
Not often an erotic game has you emotionally invested in the characters beyond their looks. Hopefully I can support this game with more than kind words at some point!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment, it means the world to me.
I hope you had fun, and that you're hooked;)

Reactions: Mucklebones

LaYxOn84

Aug 20, 2020
damn, I really like the second episode. I like the first one but this one is way better, it feels more dynamic, funnier with touches of drama, all the animations despite not being sexual made me enjoy it more, you deserve the patreon to keep this up, thanks dev!

pd: sorry for my english, not my native language

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Will at least one of the women represented in the game be a decent virgin, or have they all been fucked by someone else other than the MC, before the MC?
why you ask are there any dialogues in the game that the girls states about not being a virgin?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Will at least one of the women represented in the game be a decent virgin, or have they all been fucked by someone else other than the MC, before the MC?
personally it doesn't matter to me if there virgins or not

what matters is I love her and she loves me and I'm her one and only

but if you're into virgins that's cool

and personally I'm into knocking up

the woman I love

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Really good game, nice renders and story. Like someone said, could use a MOD to choose the right path for a girl. I did not get the Lucy/Nicole sex scene and i don't know where i was wrong.

• Red Heart
Oct 24, 2019
I downloaded this game before but only got the chance to play it today and I liked it, I never thought that 2 episodes have that much content. I just wish someone would make a walkthrough as I have missed some scenes, I don't know what choices I made to miss them actually. More Power to you MisterMaya!

• Red Heart

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I downloaded this game before but only got the chance to play it today and I liked it, I never thought that 2 episodes have that much content. I just wish someone would make a walkthrough as I have missed some scenes, I don't know what choices I made to miss them actually. More Power to you MisterMaya!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment :)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Why there is two threads for this game?
This one and this.
I think because these thread were created in the wrong place at first.
Or that this thread was created for discussion only, which is meaningless despite the main thread.
1648824682932.png
I did not realize this at first and I thought to myself why a good game like this has received so little attention(like). Now I understand the reason. I did not notice the main "thread".
In any case, I think it is not true that a game has two active threads. And this will be to the detriment of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Moffy
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes