VN Ren'Py The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
banner f95.png

Overview:

A young man leaves his college and friends to fulfill his deceased father's dream, to renovate and open the bar he dedicated his life to and therefore, become an Entrepreneur. As he goes back to the city which saw him grow up to the man he is now, he will end up living with three women on which he'll have a major impact. How will he react when facing important choices and what impact on their future will it have ? It is all in your hands.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-18
Release Date: 2021-10-18
Developer: MisterMaya - -
- F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

lucy_call_night_4_ps.jpg resume_1_7.png laura14_12.jpg nadia_2_24_cam.png valentine_dream_22_ps.jpg laura_14_2_49_cam.png resume_1_5.png laura_alexa_1_30_cam.png nadia_2_4.png trailer_2_cam.png valentine_15_5.png elena_bj_9_cam.png laura_10_23.jpg mc_journal_1_9_cam.png alexa_11_17.png laura_14_2_54_cam.png laura_12_10_ps.jpg elena_sex_5_cam.png mc_thoughts_6_cam.png lucy_11_14_cam.png valentine_15_55.png valentine_13_1_cam.png alexa_12_29_cam.png

Last edited:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
3gb ? Hope there's a decent amount of content. Previews look good
Thank you !

I'll try to reduce the size of it.
You should be set for around 5-6 hours of gameplay, depending on your choices, and how quick you play.

Feb 9, 2021
Great art, very lifelike posing and expressions. You did a good job of creating different and interesting characters even though you used a lot of the same models. I love the FU birds from the girls. Great job with the bad guys, and there actually is an intriguing story line as well. I am interested in seeing how this progresses.

842115_sixthfan5v2.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Great art, very lifelike posing and expressions. You did a good job of creating different and interesting characters even though you used a lot of the same models. I love the FU birds from the girls. Great job with the bad guys, and there actually is an intriguing story line as well. I am interested in seeing how this progresses.

View attachment 1462611
I've seen your review thanks a lot !What I meant by creating the render with MC saying "I'll neverforget what you've done Tony" was to put some sort of cliffhanger regarding what's going to happen next between mc and Tony
But nothey don't know each other yet

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Little bit of Engrish going on here, but it isn't terrible.

However, one of the first things MC does is run into someone because he wasn't paying attention, and then yell at that person over it. MC acts like an asshole right out the gate. Not a great narrative choice if you're trying to build sympathy for him as a protagonist.

Reactions: MisterMaya
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes