RPGM Completed The Eldrid Saga [Mori]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

badboy271

Dec 13, 2017
mega
View attachment 44314
The game follows a young man who enjoys playing MMORPGs one day he wakes up to find he has a beta invite for a new game. Deciding to try the game out he is electrocuted during a lightning storm and finds himself teleported into the game world where he embarks on a quest to stop an evil demon lord. Throughout his quest he travels to different lands ranging from the frozen north inhabited by a viking like tribe to the woods of the elves before finally making his way through a demonic wasteland to finish his quest.​

Game Info:
Updated: 19 / 11 /2017
Censorship: None
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Version: Finished
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

View attachment 44311 View attachment 44312 View attachment 44313
link mega is don't work,please help

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Need tech help. I try to extract the game; everytime it says the parameter is incorrect. What does that mean?

Silver1301

Jun 19, 2017
I'm using 7 Zip to try to extract it but it keeps coming up with "can not open file 'G:\The Eldrid Saga.rar as archive'"
Does anyone know what the problem is?

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
just finished the wizad kidnap quest and i found bugs over bugs
edit:
a little bit further now. in my castle
and i have areas which are not yet implemented
and this should be a complete game ?

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
How to reach the elven forest
After you talk to Queen Cateline, the gates to the east open. Follow that path until you see two towers above a treeline. Go there and you can continue into the elven forest.

Edit: Finished the story. I somehow missed a girl (jade) but got all of them. It's not a great sex game but is a good JRPG, very solid game play, scenery, and fights. It's your typical story but not bad. It's actually a lot like one on my steam library. The JRPG part is so good the lack of scenes is kind of surprising. There's one scene per character with a few exceptions and those scenes seem rather blunt. There's only 150 pictures in the file, that's pretty low when you think of some other games on here with thousands of pictures. They came close to a really great game.

Last edited:

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
After you talk to Queen Cateline, the gates to the east open. Follow that path until you see two towers above a treeline. Go there and you can continue into the elven forest.

Edit: Finished the story. I somehow missed a girl (jade) but got all of them. It's not a great sex game but is a good JRPG, very solid game play, scenery, and fights. It's your typical story but not bad. It's actually a lot like one on my steam library. The JRPG part is so good the lack of scenes is kind of surprising. There's one scene per character with a few exceptions and those scenes seem rather blunt. There's only 150 pictures in the file, that's pretty low when you think of some other games on here with thousands of pictures. They came close to a really great game.
Help.
I'm stuck on beach cave. And about the quest Find eleves for help it solved already. But at this, the bridge still cannot to be opened cause the beach cave.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes