RPGM Completed The Eldrid Saga [Mori]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Try messaging him through
Thanks EvilMonkey just did, i had to become a supporter to be able to message him but i hope he responds. I am currently rebuilding the maps and hopefully by this weekend be able to start the content and moving forward..

zenla

Oct 4, 2017
Omg. I seriously wonder whether this is broken version. Stairs I can t climb close to church, merchant who keeps giving 200 g and 100 exp for deliveries I have already done. Mayor and maid who are unresponsive. First after bringing back daughter and second with lord cornelius. Fire mage does no damage and WTF goddess is my party after princess and co joined me. It is a nice game though lack of music creeps me out a bit. Just bugs sigh.

Last edited:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Omg. I seriously wonder whether this is broken version. Stairs I can t climb close to church, merchant who keeps giving 200 g and 100 exp for deliveries I have already done. Mayor and maid who are unresponsive. First after bringing back daughter and second with lord cornelius. It is a nice game though lack of music creeps me out a bit. Just bugs sigh.
I hope i am allowed to correct some of the issues friend. I am awaiting a response from the developer. I have already fixed quite a few issues asi go through adding maps etc.

Reactions: bewbsftw and zenla

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i was going to say that the game have quite fun story, but damn the bug is too much. too many stuck quest, at least for me.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so far my issue is that there is barely any soudn files that I know come with rpg maker lol, I mean there is no alert to the selections in the menus to let you know that the system even responds to you, some reason there is times that I have to select decision twice to get it to register on this game oO example go to menu then items then selecting the path is press enter twice to advance to be able to use a daman potion.
One of my biggest peeves in a rpgm game is not being able to use my stand alone save editor but meh i can get over that by just getting gold to get potions.....I am hoping that this can be cross fixed like someone seems to be doing to get permission to fix as this game seems to have promise but from what I read was hurried

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Great news guys and gals. I have talked with the developer and he has given me permission to rework the game. So i recreated the base game (324 maps, tons of armor etc) later i am correcting the issues and some quests that could not be completed or just would never end after completion. I will start a new thread and hopefully the community here will get involved and help me find all of the issues and resolve them so we can all enjoy the great game. So please follow the new thread and post all bugs you can find and i will release updates as i fix them.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Well looks like Mori has been hard at work. Just released a bug fix release with almost all issues fixed and some new content as well. Very nice bug fix release so what i am doing is pointless but non the less very fun..

jibon_bourne

Jul 18, 2017
Well looks like Mori has been hard at work. Just released a bug fix release with almost all issues fixed and some new content as well. Very nice bug fix release so what I am doing is pointless but nonetheless very fun..
Could you post a link to the bug fixed version?

zenla

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah we don t have patron on that site. Oh and while we speak of pointless stuff. Could you add reward for beating father on normal mode. It is barely possible if you get all potions in chests first. When I beat him the first time I died to first orc cuz no potions... boy was I swearing.

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Received "corrupt header file" error message when trying to extract files using winrar 5. Tried downloading from both links (since mega link is deleted) but still got same error message :(

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@jibon_bourne this is from his website, it's for the bugfix version of Eldrid Saga, it was posted on the 29th of November:
all links down or corrupted
@Maniakai yeah he took that one down and made a new post called "more improvements" and hid it behind a patrons only wall
The Dev said that this game is complete, but sadly, nobody can finish it, with so many bugs, places don't open, scenes with issues, open the door but can't go outside anymore, stay stucked in the room, and animations failing all the time, and I was enjoying this game, but now, the only hope is wait, and see if Him fix and ends the game.

Reactions: DavidTurner
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes