RPGM Completed The Eldrid Saga [Mori]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I was dubious about seeing a game with "saga" in the title and then I saw the "completed" tag and immediately thought of all the content it would have! What joy! Then I noticed the initial post was in September and I started to read through the thread getting more and more suspicious.... Now if I'm reading this right, the penultimate version was v0.15? And he states in the post on Patreon that "...the game really hasn't turned out how I planned. I was far too ambitious with what I wanted to create...", so that doesn't encourage a lot of confidence.

It seems to me that he got bored making that game so cut it short to get it off his plate. Does that seem like a fair view?

Reactions: Hakkira and Drafox

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i tested it and all...
what to say ....

a nice game , no more , no less...

the animation are big part of the game, but damn .... what shitty animation that use 3D sexvilla 2 models and poses or something...
story is... blah blah, boring (my own opinion)

its not as great as i expected , didnt worth the download for me (if i knew more about it before -_- )

Reactions: Frouchteur

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
how to hack this game? I cant seem to use cheat engine
i used 2n+1 for exp but was not able to do it
RPGMaker MV doesn't use the same format as RPGMaker VX, which uses the formula you noted. For MV, there's this: which basically states that values are always just stored as doubles, not *2+1 like with VX. There's also this plugin: but I've never used it, so I can't confirm or deny its veracity.

Cinder Fall

Jun 18, 2017
RPGMaker MV doesn't use the same format as RPGMaker VX, which uses the formula you noted. For MV, there's this: which basically states that values are always just stored as doubles, not *2+1 like with VX. There's also this plugin: but I've never used it, so I can't confirm or deny its veracity.
I've used this plugin before; it works, but its functions are pretty specific and you can't do a terrible lot with it. What I absolutely can recommend is save edit online dot com (new member, can't post links yet), a free save editor for most of the game types appearing here - ren'py, the RPG Makers, even Unity, QSP and Unreal Engine. If you throw a buck or two a month the developer's way, you'll get some extended features, but the base version is very much usable.

Reactions: Ulyx

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I've played this for an hour or so. When I first got instakilled by some wolves when your town is attacked, I ragequit. Found in this thread that you have to use the stat maximizer. So now all fights are ridiculously easy, but at least I can continue. Since then I have found many things that either don't work or can be repeated where you certainly aren't supposed to. Right now I'm in a tower with a wizard that has kidnapped a girl. We fight and I kill him (in one blow, because stat maximizer), and I guess I'm supposed to bring the girl back to her home. But the door to her room hasn't opened. So when I try to leave, the wizard fight starts over. I can do this as many times as I want, but I'm unable to finish the quest. There are more examples of this.

Anyway, this game isn't completed, but abandoned.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
So many Mother F****** BUGS.... this game is better off being removed from the list. Wolves at the start insta kill you unless you find the stat maximizer item ( I just edited my stats) killed the wolves got some good loot left the room to save the sister only to find her still in the kitchen cooking me food and back at the start of the 1st day with no supplies to give to the soldiers to attempt to redo your cross attack training scene...........

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wow...I played this for a while last night...for a "complete" game...this game is a prime example of a terribly done RPGM. The renders aren't bad...but the RPGM side of it is terrible. The coding is...well..I have zero experience with RPGM...but even I can tell when things are forked up. Like @Lorric17 just said, that quest, and a bunch of others...you can't seem to complete.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Well seems like I won't touch this game at least for now as it seems to have too much bugs.

When you get excited for a completed game, then you realise it's a trap!

Reactions: Antonisimo

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure how anyone can get through this game, at one point the sister was stuck in the kitchen, then after the orc raid destroyed the village we went to the training center and when i went to find the father upstairs the sister kept stopping me telling me to get my equipment which i already had gotten. So i stopped even trying, this game is just BAD !!

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to contact this developer. I really enjoy some parts and aspects of this game but the bugs and unfinished quests etc ruin the journey. I REALLY want to fix this game as i think it has a lot to offer. If anyone knows how to contact the developer could you please let me know or let him or her know i want to talk with them and get this game on the right track. I am willing to redo it completely myself with MV but i need to get permission to do so. So please if anyone could pass along my Email modded.nuke@gmail.com to him i would greatly appreciate it and will hopefully be able to got some of you to Beta test as i build it.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes