RPGM Completed The Eldrid Saga [Mori]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Downloaded this from his Patreon page and its missing a lot of sound files. Didn't even see a folder for the BGM

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Try this way, it worked for me. Extract the new game on the old one and overwrite it
Did that it worked sure but now it said something about missing an image for the bodyguard happened when I went to the left door where the throne is at after meeting the king and leaving the room to explore. Wonder if renaming an image will fix the probelm

lordukk

May 21, 2017
I just started playing this game and honestly, I think there are way too many fights! not that the fight are hard, they are just so annoying to get so many especially when you're just walking on the road~

MFHBadger

Jul 14, 2017
I get to the part starting out where you eat dinner with the sister and then get woken up by her screaming, 3 rat looking things bust in and basically kill me in one hit and it is game over... any idea how to get past that?

Reactions: Feras

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Did that it worked sure but now it said something about missing an image for the bodyguard happened when I went to the left door where the throne is at after meeting the king and leaving the room to explore. Wonder if renaming an image will fix the probelm
I also went there, but I don't think there were any mistakes :confused:
Do you remember the name of the missing file?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I get to the part starting out where you eat dinner with the sister and then get woken up by her screaming, 3 rat looking things bust in and basically kill me in one hit and it is game over... any idea how to get past that?
When you start a new game, you will find an object called "STAT MAXIMIZER" (I don't remember where). Use it for boost all your stat :cool:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Error failed to load: img/characters/Bodyguard..png
Did you extract the new game on the old one and overwrite it ?
Or was a mistake of the previous version (I don't remember), the file was there but it was called only Bodyguard.png ... if it exists rename it Bodyguard..png

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Did you extract the new game on the old one and overwrite it ?
Or was a mistake of the previous version (I don't remember), the file was there but it was called only Bodyguard.png ... if it exists rename it Bodyguard..png
There was no bodyguard image in the characters images... But its all good now because I downloaded the one that was posted on here a while ago and its in this one.... Wonder why the one from the creators site wasn't working. First it was missing that BGM folder completely. Then came across missing image files. Starting to think the download got screwed up somewhere but it didn't stop winrar from extracting it....

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
well i wanna play this game but download links are not working and the link from the creator page is either not the finished version as i cannot go past the fight with the little rat things in your house or its just broken

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
pictures in OP seems dead to me

gonna test this one :) thanks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yup link dead, and on fenoxo too

sound like the dev Mega link get down, hope he reupload it somewhere else, or the game get uploaded somewhere else

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes