• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The Eclipse Witch ~ A Witch's Chronicles - ONEONE1's New Game

Who Is Your Favorite Girl Thus Far?

• Liz (The MC)

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Aletta (The Mother)

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • Faith (The Rival)

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Camilla (The Childhood Friend)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Sitri (The Ribbon Girl)

• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

• Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
No one has uploaded their translation file for the demo, so here's mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I used Sugoi v4, but left it pretty raw. Note that this definitely isn't everything, but it's a start at least for people who want to check the demo out but don't feel like waiting on Xuat to make the translations itself. The demo certainly feels like the first 2-3 hours of the game, so the translation will probably still be useable when the full game releases.

This game wasn't even on my radar, but I'm pretty hyped now. While I'm not a fan of the "2 spells; 5 flavors" approach to a mage character, I really like that you can choose Liz's sexual experience level at the start. Not only do I not need to get groped 30 times to unlock sex, I can even start Liz at full-slut.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
when will it be released? Nothing was posted on dlsite will it be later this summer or in the fall?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well call me daft but I saw no dl links.. I'm not giving them money to get it if that's why I saw jackshit.

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
thanks bro, fucking hell i only see 1 animation in my game even i try let the monster attack many time

but the cut in rape took all the time it rarely see 1 animation

first is samurai then now in this game oneone1 nearly destroy their game....
I think I just find out how to trigger sex/rape animations during the battle: Oneone1 mentioned in the blog last week that you could select the option of "hentai(情色)" on the spell panel in a battle to view sex/rape animations, which is a new function of the game. Although in the first trial version, this function has a bug and would cause game crashes. I reported the bug to them, and they said it would be fixed in the later releases.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

kjk91

Sep 15, 2022
oh wow a demo is out! I think I will just wait for the official release though. the game has looked really promising so far and I hope it will live up to the hype!
been struggling to play games in native japanese though since samurai vandalism. hopefully the translation for SV and this witch game come soon, im not sure how to go about self translations or using a translation software to do it for me.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The game finally has a definite release date: 31 May ( ; )! Somewhat unsurprising since the release date was always "late May" and it's already the 27th, but I'm glad to see it didn't get delayed. Seems unusual to release on a Wednesday, but Oneone1 is big enough to get away with it.

rxrx5

Jul 24, 2020
I need help guys. My game crash everytime after defeating mom at the opening movie. Any suggestions?