• Poll closed .

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
07e11103c42c18905e7b39c3608dce930b6f412e334879d8c3a3c9f468fd6344.jpg

Title: The Eclipse Witch ~ A Witch's Chronicles
Release Date: Spring 2023
Developer: ONEONE1
Engine: Unity
Genre: Female Protagonist, Corruption, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Large Breasts, Virgin, Rape, etc...

After the successes of Ideology In Friction and Samurai Vandalism, it appears that ONEONE1 and their development team are in the works for their next HRPG Project, this one being titled The Eclipse Witch

The game is still under active development, so there aren't many details that have been revealed about this game just yet, but I hope to share what I do know about this game, it's gameplay and characters thus far, ONEONE1 fans, rejoice!

Gameplay & Story:
The game appears to be returning to ONEONE1's traditional single protagonist format, though there are likely to be other characters you'll get to control for short periods of time like in their last couple of games, not unlike Annette from Ideology In Friction as an example

It is said that the game will have a bigger focus on erotic traps found across the dungeons, like the fake chests seen across many of ONEONE1's previoud games, alongside this there are also many "unhelpful elements" planned, likely to add to the difficulty of the game, and for the first time, the game will also possess bad endings, much like the ones found in games like the Taimanin franchise, where the main character can be killed, a first for ONEONE1.

The game will be divided into five chapters, the first act being an introduction the world, it's characters, and etc

The second act kicks as the king of the nation the game is set in mysteriously dies and a new king takes the throne, this new king commences a witch hunt across the nation in order to capture the witches and put them on trial, this will be the divergence point for alternate routes where the main character becomes a fugitive and must either stay hidden or be captured by the kingdom

The third act will be where the games two routes will merge at the end, as the final boss of the game is awakened and the world is thrown into chaos, and it's up to the main character to stop them

Finally, this game will be the first ONEONE1 Game to have a post-game after the main story has been completed instead of everything fading to black once the credits roll, there is likely to be some post game content as a result

Characters:
20220707_211957.jpg
Since the game's theme this time around are based around Witches and Dark Fantasy this time around, the cast is formed mostly by witches and other fantasy archetypes as well, here is what is known about them thus far:

Liz - The Main Character
9e0c84d5a3cbf13549b8100db477adda08632869658662ea6fde4e31691550ca.jpg
Your typical big boobed ONEONE1 Protagonist, she appears to be the main lead of the game, and as a result, the one with the most H-Scenes, the "Eclipse Witch" the game is named after appears to be based on her transfomation she will achieve at some point in the game

Aletta - Liz's Mother
20220707_210809.jpg

Liz's wise (and in my professional opinion much sexier) mother, unlike Akatsuki from Meritocracy of The Oni & Blade, she appears to be on your side this time around, and much like her daughter, it will likely be up to the player to mantain her dignity... Or destroy it
(Then again, she already dresses like a slut, so you would be doing her a favor)

Sitri - Ribbon-Chan
20220707_211431.jpg

A cutesy witch girl who appears to like the color yellow, not much has been revealed about her thus far, but I assume she is meant to be one of Liz's friends, and just like any girl in a ONEONE1 Game, she will be corrupted by sex

The Best Friend & The Rival
20220707_211957~2.jpg

Out of all the characters revealed thus far, these two have been the ones I've known the least about, all I can gather is that they are part of the main cast of girls of this game, and, just as their titles suggest, they are respectively Liz's best friend and Liz's rival, I'm hoping that more will be revealed about them soon...

I'm planning to keep this threat updated with any new information I get surrounding this game, as it appears to still be in it's early stages of production, but nevertheles, I am looking foward to it as always!

I personally do wonder if the plan for this game is for the player to be able to control the five main girls or not, as they've gotten a lot of focus like Mukuro, Momo and Kinako from Samurai Vandalism, but we'll just have to wait and see...

Sayonara.

Last edited:

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I managed to track down more info on The Rival and Liz's Childhood Friend
Their names are Faith and Camilla respectively
Camilla hasn't had her character sheet revealed like the others, but I did manage to find Faith's
8c51aefafc3db87b1dd6898f0e145cbd5cb08fec8a1470d493f7ab23537911a4.jpg
A flat chest who isn't a loli, pretty rare for ONEONE1, Lmao
Oh, and I also found two characters that are planned to appear in the game, but seem to be minor characters, they will get scenes, but probably not as many as the main girls

There's Roxanne, an alchemist:
20220708_141708.jpg
And Stina, a fortune teller:
20220708_141720.jpg
The more the merrier

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Another CG Revealed for this game, It's animated too! I wonder if there are more animations planned for it than there were for Samurai Vandalism?
7XTTJa34gAllpVp71U0X9nWV.jpeg

Reactions: Anonimed

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Holy shit they've absolutely outdone themselves. The art in Samurai Vandalism was outstanding but somehow this looks even slightly better still.

Reactions: geise69

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
you think he is gonna translate this one to english as well? seem like he has been so far.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
ONEONE1's partnership with Kagura has been very successful thus far, I see no reason why they wouldn't work together to release this game in the west too
yeah but aercole was to but i haven't seen any new release in english from them

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
yeah but aercole was to but i haven't seen any new release in english from them
I'm sure they will eventually, Kagura has a lot of partnerships and translations in-progress with many Devs, they're a huge market for the H-Game Scene right now, so some will likely take priority over others is all, lol

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Here's a question for funsies while we're waiting on updates
Out of all the characters revealed thus far, whose scenes are you looking forward to the most?
I've made no secret of this, but Aletta's best girl and I'm gonna pick up the game mostly for her scenes, lol
20220707_210809~2.jpg

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
well i hope this can release in this year but i fear it can't

last game from oneone1 was 2 year ago alr...

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You know, I've been wondering if this game will take place in the same universe as Ideology in Friction and Samurai Vandalism or not?
It looked like Samurai Vandalism would have nothing to do with IIF until Clacier, Zepp and other characters from that game were revealed
Maybe the same will happen with this game and we'll get to see older versions of Mukuro, Momo, Kinako and etc
I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens

Reactions: GodOfAll