Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
how???
This shit doesn't even start up for me (same with samurai vandalism) View attachment 2662472
Did you use Translator++ and picked Unity? it shouldn't change the script too much it's literally just a small patch remember to extract in the japanese code thing or change your system locale maybe that'll help. I don't know how to upload and my mega account isn't letting me upload the file

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Y'know, one thing I really like about this game is how you have to choose to fight enemies. Makes retreading maps a lot less annoying. I thought that was just gonna be a demo-only thing so people could look around without constantly getting into fights, but nope. Base game thing.

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
I hate that they changed the flowcharts into pictures instead of text, so annoying to try and translate them now.

They uploaded the flowchart/walkthrough on this ci-en post for free followers

Wolf master

May 17, 2018
How to get pregnant
third city, and you have to meet the loli chemist and have done her first mission (Ellie's older sister, the guild receptionist) a merchant will appear selling you a magic tool that costs 30,000, go to the loli chemist's house she said to you don't touch it because if the spell is called "proliferation of the nursery" touch it again and you will be pregnant instantly. note: there are two trunks in the room on the master side of gilda, one of which is an ane that: every sex is almost always going to get Liz pregnant regardless of her menstrual cycle. to give it to liz you have to go to the doctor next to the guild. hope L helped XD

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
third city, and you have to meet the loli chemist and have done her first mission (Ellie's older sister, the guild receptionist) a merchant will appear selling you a magic tool that costs 30,000, go to the loli chemist's house she said to you don't touch it because if the spell is called "proliferation of the nursery" touch it again and you will be pregnant instantly. note: there are two trunks in the room on the master side of gilda, one of which is an ane that: every sex is almost always going to get Liz pregnant regardless of her menstrual cycle. to give it to liz you have to go to the doctor next to the guild. hope L helped XD
merchant at night or on shop

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
So uhh, apparently there's an ending in B-route where you have to beat the final boss while you're still a virgin (albeit with B-grade anal development). But how do you go into B-route without losing virginity anyway?

Apparently, you need to get to B-grade anal development first, defeat Desmond, and lose to the soldiers to start B-route in virgin state.

Last edited:

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Como paso la mission de roxann
Me pide materiales
esta bien culera, si estas usando mtl entonces deberias de saber que los cofres de la mina tienen los materiales, pero cada cofre tiene una ligera variacion en el nombre del material. Debes de llevar exactamente lo que te pide la elfa emo suicida, creo que era cat's eye, lion's light y aqua marine, si tu mtl te dice otra cosa entonces no tomes el cofre.

Reactions: Daxul1

Daxul1

Feb 26, 2020
esta bien culera, si estas usando mtl entonces deberias de saber que los cofres de la mina tienen los materiales, pero cada cofre tiene una ligera variacion en el nombre del material. Debes de llevar exactamente lo que te pide la elfa emo suicida, creo que era cat's eye, lion's light y aqua marine, si tu mtl te dice otra cosa entonces no tomes el cofre.
Gracias