• Roxanne (The Alchemist)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Stina (The Fortune Teller)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Idk if it's me or what but Kirsten wasn't that bad... I mean, when I first knew about the game I thought it was (that bad), but when I played it I thought it could be worse. Maybe I'm a bad person... maybe people exaggerate.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Idk if it's me or what but Kirsten wasn't that bad... I mean, when I first knew about the game I thought it was (that bad), but when I played it I thought it could be worse. Maybe I'm a bad person... maybe people exaggerate.
i mean I loved it but im a bad person so yeah checks out

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
If anyone has issues with GDrive shitting over them with sudden connection failure halfway, you can try downloading through ZIP Extractor. Just right-click the file in Google Drive and choose Open with-> ZIP Extractor. Accept what you need, then wait for the file to open in Extractor, then download it from there- works for me when Google Drive fails halfway every time I download something +1GB in size.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
This alpha had more CGs than I expected, somewhere between 15-25 I'd say, from defeats and cut-ins. Combat very reminiscent of SamVan with a few minor changes. Two bad ends that I could find, one from losing to normal enemies four(?) times in the starting village, the second from losing to the demon bear in the last mission. Consequently, those bad ends are the only things that give non-Liz scenes that I could find. Most interesting thing was that there were unique defeat scenes for each H-enemy, rather than just having two depending on if you lost to a human or non-human. I like the variety.

All in all, fairly good demo. Makes me eager for the full release

Last edited:

Bruh_Huh

Jan 16, 2019
Demo crashes for me at leaving the village(after MC is tested by her mother). Yes, I set all relevant settings(date format etc) to Japanese, the game wouldn't even start without those. Is there more in this demo after the crash, or can I give up on that for now?

There is also a weird bug- clicking fourth button in skills tab(in menu, out of combat) gives me a Null Reference Exception and the game crashes. Anything else before leaving the village seems to behave fine.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I had no problem leaving the village but the fourth skill tab (where all the erotic abilities are) gives me a null reference bug as well. Shame, I wanted to be able to instigate the lewd stuff rather than just wait for the heroine to get assaulted by the enemies.

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
Demo crashes for me at leaving the village(after MC is tested by her mother). Yes, I set all relevant settings(date format etc) to Japanese, the game wouldn't even start without those. Is there more in this demo after the crash, or can I give up on that for now?

There is also a weird bug- clicking fourth button in skills tab(in menu, out of combat) gives me a Null Reference Exception and the game crashes. Anything else before leaving the village seems to behave fine.
There's a town that you end up doing a few missions at, and about about 3 enemy areas you eventually go to. Town has the standard harassment events, and one scene with a noble. There's more if you chose to be more experienced at the beginning/get depraved really quick. You can also rest until it's night for a few more harassment events and a H-shop I think it was.

No clue what would be causing you to crash, I've played through a few times mixing the settings and that hasn't come up. I did get that same Null Reference Exception bug though