• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Fuck this game. Either I'm missing something, or It's a shitty bug. I'm stuck on this godforsaken second to last floor (which reminds me of white palace level from hollow knight. Same over the top level design to elongate the "experience"), and I simply cannot defeat the boss even though I chugged every goddamn upgrade up to this point. I checked everything twice. 709ATK 753DEF and 375 armor 7500hp. According to guide its more than enough to kill her, but no, I hit her for 60 hp. How the fuck is this even possible? Am I missing some items or something?

anonim138

Oct 7, 2017
Ok, I forgot that the strenghtening grass existed. But still how 50 points in strength can make such difference

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Have you sold every key and used the money to buy more strength upgrades in the last dungeon shop?

Shonnen

Jul 20, 2017
Speaking of the sequel, has someone played it already? I don't wanna go through it with text hooker because I know this game has secrets and I might get confused, besides is not hooking it correctly (same case as Acerola's games)

Reactions: Rastafoo

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I'm just hyped for the sequel man. I want to know what happens next

Edit: Would double post but the special edit button is here so :3
Right so just saw some stuff on ULMF that the same guy who translated this game isn't going to translate the next game for a long time.
These are his words. The person who translated this game is named u-ray
Hi people, this is the guy who translated the first game. If you're wondering if I'll translate this one too, the short answer is that setting aside all other factors, at the VERY LEAST I have to wait until the game stops receiving updates before I even think about that. In Lulu Farea's case that wasn't until almost exactly one year, so be prepared to wait a good bit of time.
Here is the link to his post

If you really are dying to find out what happens he also made a summary of the whole plot and story for that game. So if your interested just click on that link and you will get to read the summary of what he made.
Also....we got some bad news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agrozombie

Mar 24, 2018
does any one have a save where they just got the charm i keep getting keys but i can not get the charm at all

leofi

Aug 7, 2017
WTF? Why in the genre list there is also "oure love"?The protagonist is a rapist what "pure love" is it talking about?

Reactions: Cauan26

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It's just you. I followed the guide successfully until the last battle, where I had to buy a few more status increases to win. Apart from that, everything worked. However, the guide really isn't completely clear in a lot of places, and it may be hard to follow if you're not used to that kind of thing, so I believe that may be the problem.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's just you. I followed the guide successfully until the last battle, where I had to buy a few more status increases to win. Apart from that, everything worked. However, the guide really isn't completely clear in a lot of places, and it may be hard to follow if you're not used to that kind of thing, so I believe that may be the problem.
Yeah it seems i can't follow this to a T and improvising inbetween is required.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I don't quite remember, but I don't think so. It's just that waiting for him to die gives you more return (since you loot his corpse) and the medicine can be used to help put you at the perfect hp for the second dark elf scene. Again, I'm not completely sure, since it's been a while, but it should be something like that.

Also, if you don't get all the scenes on the first playthrough, you can talk to the girls in the gallery to find out the other requirements, so if everything else fails...

Reactions: kokotheworm

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I don't quite remember, but I don't think so. It's just that waiting for him to die gives you more return (since you loot his corpse) and the medicine can be used to help put you at the perfect hp for the second dark elf scene. Again, I'm not completely sure, since it's been a while, but it should be something like that.

Also, if you don't get all the scenes on the first playthrough, you can talk to the girls in the gallery to find out the other requirements, so if everything else fails...
So, no reward for helping pirate.... Poor pirate.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes