RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Hi guys, i need help. I am stuck in the 56F, I want to defeat the ice golem in F3 with the flamethrower and the fuel but I can't for the love of god use it. The "Use by touching while holding the shift key" doesn't work. The problem is that when i press shift trying to engage the ice golem it pops up the list of enemies in the room. Seems like the sub-key and the shift are the same and i cannot change the way the shift key behaves I think. Or am I doing something wrong?
Any ideas would be welcome T_T

randomsloth73

Apr 9, 2018
Hi guys, i need help. I am stuck in the 56F, I want to defeat the ice golem in F3 with the flamethrower and the fuel but I can't for the love of god use it. The "Use by touching while holding the shift key" doesn't work. The problem is that when i press shift trying to engage the ice golem it pops up the list of enemies in the room. Seems like the sub-key and the shift are the same and i cannot change the way the shift key behaves I think. Or am I doing something wrong?
Any ideas would be welcome T_T
it works, you just try both at the same time again and again, you can cancle fight so it doesnt matter

Reactions: nicknicola

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Trying multiple times it worked finally, thanks. But man, what a difficult way of doing something that could be made much more easily

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
About that a sequel was released 5 months ago look

but i cant find a translation anywhere can anyone help me?:pokerFace:
there is no translation yet its being worked on thou if you go a couple of posts up you can see the link to the tread on ulmf

Reactions: Lemon Lime

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
there is no translation yet its being worked on thou if you go a couple of posts up you can see the link to the tread on ulmf
Thanks for the help looks like the translation is gonna take a while but at least now i know its being worked on.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
actually it seems like he is pretty fast at translating so id say on the high end 1 year
I don't know about that he recently got a job as a official translator so it will probably be longer since he can only do this every once in a while on the side.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know about that he recently got a job as a official translator so it will probably be longer since he can only do this every once in a while on the side.
i mean for every once in a while 2 chapters in 2 months is pretty dang good considering how long people take to translate things

kingmich

May 21, 2017
wasnt the guy going to translate the 2nd game kinda just stop and started working on his own game? i mean either way i guess we wont see the 2nd game get translated for a good long few years maybe

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
wasnt the guy going to translate the 2nd game kinda just stop and started working on his own game? i mean either way i guess we wont see the 2nd game get translated for a good long few years maybe
actually the the person that translated this game and is now translating the sequal is not making their own game they now have a actual job as a translator for h games so they do this in their free time and from what i have seen id say 1 year at the most thats atleast if they dont take any mayor breaks in between so far in about 2 months they are already working on the translation of chapter 3 of 5 i think so they are advancing pretty fast for something they are doing in their free time especially when comparing with how long some translation projects take

Reactions: nojszu

kingmich

May 21, 2017
actually the the person that translated this game and is now translating the sequal is not making their own game they now have a actual job as a translator for h games so they do this in their free time and from what i have seen id say 1 year at the most thats atleast if they dont take any mayor breaks in between so far in about 2 months they are already working on the translation of chapter 3 of 5 i think so they are advancing pretty fast for something they are doing in their free time especially when comparing with how long some translation projects take
i could had swear his last post i saw was about him going to work on his own game. eh oh well good to know hes still working on it then

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
I just came here to say that after all I've done i'm fucking mad at the (true)ending i spent so much time get. The fucking game fucking got me so hard that I was dumbfounded, and then it came and that happened and i am so mad right now I don't even have a rational point to make it's just that i'm really so mad

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I just came here to say that after all I've done i'm fucking mad at the (true)ending i spent so much time get. The fucking game fucking got me so hard that I was dumbfounded, and then it came and that happened and i am so mad right now I don't even have a rational point to make it's just that i'm really so mad
Don't worry man, the sequel has already been released, and it fixes everything.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes