RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Red246

Jan 4, 2022
Decensore is not translated? and translated version is censored? any idea how to do both ??

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? I found one linked on the first few pages but it was dead.
I thought I'd cheat but mtool doesn't play nice with wolfrpg apparently and I couldn't find any useful values. I really just wanted to see the story before playing the next game since apparently the ending in this one is good.

RobotAllbotross

Apr 3, 2021
Don't know if anyone still cares, but I have found a method of getting the game to run without graphics errors. First, you will need WolfRPG editor. Place the data folder into the editor, run the editor, and click file. Then select Create game data, Don't change options (name can be changed), and create the data. Inside that foolder (the folder where the data was placed) copy the rest of the original game data into that file as well. DO NOT overwrite, if it wants you to replace files, do not do that. Game should work now - sorry for any bad explanations.

Reactions: D Dave

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Damn, this game is amazing. Super emotional ending, genuinely likeable protagonist (he's like an Anti-Rance, in fact I'm pretty sure his design or at least his smile is a riff on Rance.)

The funniest shit is in the ending CG where you see his full face he's a fucking Bishounen looking motherfucker. Doesn't give that impression with the shadowed eyes but he looks like fucking Minato (Naruto's dad), lol.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Wait, it just occurred to me that the title of this game makes absolutely no sense. The entire point to the protagonist is that he has never killed a single monster, why the fuck is the tagline. -Kill, Screw, Marry-

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes