RPGM Completed The Dungeon of Lulu Farea -Kill, Screw, Marry!- [Galaxy Wars]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It does. I didn't actually use it or see it since I just OP myself to get to the scenes since there's not really much of a tactical game as far as battles go. My bad.
Ah. No problem.

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone know what item is used to get inside Colatte's (cat girl) house for her 2nd H scene?

Edit: You need the Big Fish and Portable Grill. Go down a floor and read the paper on the desk in Rami's house. Then go back to Colatte's house and initiate the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Omg that ending though. Hope the sequel gets translated too.
Sadly there's no sequel to translate :/

Finished it today and my god... Right in the feels. It hurted so bad... qq

Btw Thelmage, is there any chance you can find the other game by the same group also translated? I saw it today on Dlsite and welp... Seems kinda interesting

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Sadly there's no sequel to translate :/

Finished it today and my god... Right in the feels. It hurted so bad... qq

Btw Thelmage, is there any chance you can find the other game by the same group also translated? I saw it today on Dlsite and welp... Seems kinda interesting
The guy who translated this game says that Monmusu Pets hasn't grabbed him and he has a lot of other things higher on his priority list. So, unless someone else takes up the torch, it might be a while until we get it unfortunately :(

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how do you get the kitsune scene? I can't find the requirement.
You need to fish up the charm of Inari on the 57th floor. And you need to buy the Deluxe Fried Tofu from the shop. Then just head to her shrine in the Residential Area. Use the charm on the door and the tofu on the red mask.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy shit though, this game hits you in the feels hard. Never thought an H-game could do this to me. Never thought any game could do this to me. What a depressing ending. I really hope they make a sequel. You can't leave me hanging like this, GW.

HughJarse

May 24, 2017
Thank you for giving us the chance to play this awesome game.
Loved the story and the characters.Humor is ok(not great but not bad either),unfortunately the ending imo is rushed.Its not a bad ending but it feels like the developer intends to make a sequel,which i hope they do because this story totally deserves a conclusion-and i hope...a happy ending-

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Thank you for giving us the chance to play this awesome game.
Loved the story and the characters.Humor is ok(not great but not bad either),unfortunately the ending imo is rushed.Its not a bad ending but it feels like the developer intends to make a sequel,which i hope they do because this story totally deserves a conclusion-and i hope...a happy ending-
Still waiting for a sequel...

nedvin1999

Jun 17, 2017
Still waiting for a sequel...
Yea can anyone tells me who's the Developer of this game?
Also Kamidori and Bunny Black 1,2 are similiar to this game :)
Does anyone have anyother similiar games to this ?
Like go to dungeon and f*** monster after u beat them

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yea can anyone tells me who's the Developer of this game?
Also Kamidori and Bunny Black 1,2 are similiar to this game :)
Does anyone have anyother similiar games to this ?
Like go to dungeon and f*** monster after u beat them
Galaxy Wars is the developer, dude. Link in the OP.

Also, damn, their new game is looking good. God, can't wait for that to get translated. I must pray to the Hentai Gods.

nedvin1999

Jun 17, 2017
Galaxy Wars is the developer, dude. Link in the OP.

Also, damn, their new game is looking good. God, can't wait for that to get translated. I must pray to the Hentai Gods.
Oh so they have a Part 2 Project of this game, can't wait. Was about to screw them off !

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Accually that PART 2 IS a sequal according to the Dev
""Fleur hades (tentative)" is a story after six months from Lulu Farea. As the provisional title, the country of Makai is the stage (planned). "
Ah, so it's set in the same universe? That's nice. But still, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with Klurs.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone mind telling me what happens in the ending cause I keep hearing about the ending on multiple sites and havem't got around to playing it?

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes