• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Doppelganger.jpg
The Doppelganger 0.3.1

Hey guys,
I'm really sad to announce that we had a small bag that did huge damage to our game, so if you didn't saw the picture above please download again the game because you missed the most important part of 0.3.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and also the LAST SAFE SAVE it will be before you and Ervin go to Shooting Area or any day that week until Friday.

So please go back there. Thank you for your understanding and I hope there will be no more bugs.

Best regards,
CipciuGames

Last edited:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
frustratuinsta said:
I had the same problem, but it was because I maxed out the fighting skill too much in regedit. To fix it I only set it to 100 and it's working ok now..
Ty it work like a charm.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
In regedit
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CipciuGames\The Doppelganger
Seems whenever I edit a value it resets to whatever the original save value it was. Game doesn't recognize the change. Any idea?

Solved! Have to go to the right save game: e.g Save01 and look for values there.

Last edited:
U

User_10739

Does the Maid ever show up? She was supposed to come in 2 wks but I have passed that... Also no Ninja women, got a "if you see this email the dev message" for that and heard something, found nothing events. Also only interviewed 2 Maids but I had 3 choices which one I liked best.

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
Does the Maid ever show up? She was supposed to come in 2 wks but I have passed that... Also no Ninja women, got a "if you see this email the dev message" for that and heard something, found nothing events. Also only interviewed 2 Maids but I had 3 choices which one I liked best.
The maid will be in 0.4 update. As for the ninja woman, do you have the 0.3.1 bugfix version? It worked fine for me.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the first maid you see leaving only. but there was a poll and it's going to be jasmine. my theory on the maid is that it's the ninja. if you're using the 3.0 one, try setting the day to 30th day or so, it happened to me on the 32nd or 33rd day. not gonna download the new one because i'm pretty sure i got all the content already, unless they added the enemies to it.

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
View attachment 9653
The Doppelganger 0.3.1

Hey guys,
I'm really sad to announce that we had a small bag that did huge damage to our game, so if you didn't saw the picture above please download again the game because you missed the most important part of 0.3.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and also the LAST SAFE SAVE it will be before you and Ervin go to Shooting Area or any day that week until Friday.

So please go back there. Thank you for your understanding and I hope there will be no more bugs.

Best regards,
CipciuGames
I've downloaded the new links but the image the main menu has is this one

2017-07-16.png

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
trying the fighting pit and I'm up against Ervin but the bar isn't moving. Any idea as to why?
Also it says I'm doing the training quest but nothing ever happens. No option to actually train her when she's exercising.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've pretty much completed every achievement except one, which I think is related to helping Nichole exercise. So far I've been able to help her exercise at all. I can watch her do aerobics in the living room, but that's always the same dialogue and nothing changes.