Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
You need high charm plus the high relationship for the bedroom scene, IIRC.

My questions are:
1. Has anyone triggered the "train me" scene in the living room after she watches the pushups? As 3x mentioned above, the dialogue never changes even after she asks you to train her.

2. is there a tip or trick to winning the night fight? The arena has not unlocked and that damn hit bar is tiny for the thief fights, and moving way too fast.
2. Use Cheat Engine, enable speedhack, set the velocity to 0.01, hit apply and enjoy :) Disable when finish the fight.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Few questions:

1. How to get a gym membership?
2. Fight pits.. how?
3. In Your Queen achievement?

Tripod

May 17, 2017
1. How to get a membership? ---> Saturday 11 o'clock - go to yard
2. Fight Pits... how? ---> On different nights at 2 o'clock - go to yard
3. In Your Queen achievement? ---------- i don't know

--- Train me please ... HOW???

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
How do you finish the quest "Train Me Please"?

She use to come to the room when you were doing pushups and would say she would train with you one day. Now she just says you sure know how to charm a lady.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
How do you finish the quest "Train Me Please"?

She use to come to the room when you were doing pushups and would say she would train with you one day. Now she just says you sure know how to charm a lady.
Seems to be a bug. Doesn't work for me either.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hm, try to reset trainnichole to 0 in the registry (your savegame01).

Make sure you go to bed at midnight, Then do pushups next morning and then offer to train her. Go to the living room (wait if you have to) till she shows up doing her exercises.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
does anyone know how to get the thiefs or the thugs to come to the house so i can play the events?

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Is there any chance that Nichole will fuck Ervin? She sits on his lab in the living room and he peeks on her in the bath but that's all I cna get out of it.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I am almost sure the third maid was the the one he made a deal with before.

Game is really fun but a lot of skipping, I also got a dialogue about the daughter coming to visit next week that was almost a month ago, she might not have been implemented so the dialogue might have been better disabled until she was implemented.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Is there any chance that Nichole will fuck Ervin? She sits on his lab in the living room and he peeks on her in the bath but that's all I cna get out of it.
It was obvious that Ervin and Nichole had a relationship before Rocky came along. Once Rocky and Nicole start fucking, Nicole and Ervin become enemies, so Ervin resorts to spying on Nichole, and she turns him down when he pulls her onto him on the couch.