Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I've pretty much completed every achievement except one, which I think is related to helping Nichole exercise. So far I've been able to help her exercise at all. I can watch her do aerobics in the living room, but that's always the same dialogue and nothing changes.
Did you have any issues fighting Ervin? Could you do it the first time or did you need to try a few times?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
thanks for the modded dll file m8 but unfortunately it screwed up the game. had to re-download it i'm afraid. tried switching it to .bak but it wouldnt extract. infact windows said it could not do it without a program to extract it, so tried putting in the dll but it ended up messing it up hence, re-downloaded

hmm, that's weird. my relationship with the wife is at lovers, and yet when i try to progress after catching her in the room, it says your relationship with her is too low to continue.....anyone else encountering this?

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Did you have any issues fighting Ervin? Could you do it the first time or did you need to try a few times?
@Kasey I don't know about coding but is there any possibility your modified DLL could be causing the fight screen to misfire?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You need high charm plus the high relationship for the bedroom scene, IIRC.

My questions are:
1. Has anyone triggered the "train me" scene in the living room after she watches the pushups? As 3x mentioned above, the dialogue never changes even after she asks you to train her.

2. is there a tip or trick to winning the night fight? The arena has not unlocked and that damn hit bar is tiny for the thief fights, and moving way too fast.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
As a side question... Did anyone else like the original version of Nicole better than this new one? Her face looks very odd, and she's much more skinny in this version. :(

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You need high charm plus the high relationship for the bedroom scene, IIRC.

My questions are:
1. Has anyone triggered the "train me" scene in the living room after she watches the pushups? As 3x mentioned above, the dialogue never changes even after she asks you to train her.

2. is there a tip or trick to winning the night fight? The arena has not unlocked and that damn hit bar is tiny for the thief fights, and moving way too fast.
The training hasn't unlocked for me either. No change in dialogue.

I did the night fight and the line wasn;t moving very fast at all, managed to get 3 hits at a time. Could your fighting skill be too low?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
As a side question... Did anyone else like the original version of Nicole better than this new one? Her face looks very odd, and she's much more skinny in this version. :(
I have a problem with the giant heads when they are speaking, they are huge heads and the lighting seems so bright and it makes them look evil (nicole crazy eye glow for instance). I do like the new MC, he looks like Kylo Wren.

And how do we do that please ? ^^
go to start menu, type in regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > CipciuGames find SAVE01_TrainNichole_h double click it and click decimal and change the value from 1 to 0

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I have a problem with the giant heads when they are speaking, they are huge heads and the lighting seems so bright and it makes them look evil (nicole crazy eye glow for instance). I do like the new MC, he looks like Kylo Wren.

go to start menu, type in regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > CipciuGames find SAVE01_TrainNichole_h double click it and click decimal and change the value from 1 to 0
is that star wars guy who has a thing for his cousin or professor snape?

U

User_10739

thanks for the modded dll file m8 but unfortunately it screwed up the game. had to re-download it i'm afraid. tried switching it to .bak but it wouldnt extract. infact windows said it could not do it without a program to extract it, so tried putting in the dll but it ended up messing it up hence, re-downloaded
hmm, that's weird. my relationship with the wife is at lovers, and yet when i try to progress after catching her in the room, it says your relationship with her is too low to continue.....anyone else encountering this?
You don't rename the rar file, you rename the original .dll file so if the modified one does not work you can simply delete it and use the original. Why would you re-download the game when you could just re-extract the .dll from your original download?

U

User_10739

@Kasey I don't know about coding but is there any possibility your modified DLL could be causing the fight screen to misfire?
I guess it depends on the requirements to fight. If people cheat there stats to max in the registry and can fight then it is not my dll that is the problem as I did not change the game code just the starting stat values.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Hey guys,

It seems like we had a few bugs left that some of you reported and we decided to fix everything so we can start working on 0.4 next week.

If some of you had problems starting the 'Train me please' quest, or had problems with the fighting pits, this last version 0.3.3 should be the solution for you.

Thank you for playing this game,
Team CipciuGames