Unity Abandoned The Doppelganger [v0.41] [Cipciugames]

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
let's just hope it will not turn into another MC harem game or i'll swear i will make a game on my own, with blackjack and hookers..infact forget the game and the blackjack

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Anyone else having trouble with the fighting? Cant get it to work...
Also I cant find out how to start the training of Nicole? She says I need to find her next time she work out, but I have no option to train her when shes working out...

frustratuinsta

Jul 10, 2017
Also I cant find out how to start the training of Nicole? She says I need to find her next time she work out, but I have no option to train her when shes working out...
I'm not sure yet, but I just posted the tips. Use them maybe it will help you

Reactions: Redmew

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
fighting is just one of those silly bar in a bar type things, with a slider. so when its in the gray area you hit the button below. 6 "good" hits you win, since it's best out of 10 blows. i encountered a bug with the training too, pretty much you have to do push ups a few times in the morning so she sees you. like 9-11 am or so. you also have to have good fitness. if it remains bugged out, (mine did), go to regedit and change the TrainNichole_h11843087 value in the save file to 0. the saves are location specific, so if the save is in slot 4 you have to change the value of slot 4.

Reactions: Redmew

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
anyone know how to trigger thieves at night? they made some noise but nothing ever happened.

frustratuinsta

Jul 10, 2017
anyone know how to trigger thieves at night? they made some noise but nothing ever happened.
What do you mean nothing ever happen. In my case I heard some noises they came and I had a few options to go after Ervin or try and beat them by myself... You didn't had this options?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
What do you mean nothing ever happen. In my case I heard some noises they came and I had a few options to go after Ervin or try and beat them by myself... You didn't had this options?
nope i heard some noises, went to a few rooms and saw nothing.

edit: ok i fixed it. i had to go to regedit and change my day back to 30. it happens on day 32 or so, not exactly sure.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
There is a bug with the slider in the fighting pits. It stays in place and doesn't move. Can anybody help me with this?