Oct 13, 2017
good models, but the story is not compeling and the game is not so good. Based on m design understunding this can improve 100%+

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
good models, but the story is not compeling and the game is not so good. Based on m design understunding this can improve 100%+
I am sorry to hear this game wasn't to your liking.

What did you dislike and which parts do you think should be improved and how?

Reactions: yandex

Mactor

May 31, 2017
The core gameplay loop of grinding missions is a little off, though it makes sense that a rookie would need to bust his ass off to rise within the family and get some money. It fits in with the narrative but it's still a bit of a chore. I think it would be a great idea to put in some random events that have a chance of happening during missions, or just during specific missions, so that there is something to look foward to while questing.
Other than that, the story seems great. Characters are awesome and tri-dimensional, and it's fucking refreshing to see an MC that is not just a horny dude that plans on fucking everyone in the house right from day 1, and instead has actual, tangible reasons to want to aproach the people of the house. And the situations MC has been in so far are also mostly really really good. The interactions with Luna are fantastic, mostly because of how good a character she is. Gracie and Isabel kinda feel a little too cliched, though they've been solid for what they are, and I can't wait for Cordia content.
All in all, great game, can't wait for updates =D

effortlessvi

Nov 6, 2018
Have anyone posted completed saves for this game? Looked the last 10 pages, but didn't find any. :cry: I might be a bit weird, but I like getting straight to the real scenes :p

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Have anyone posted completed saves for this game? Looked the last 10 pages, but didn't find any. :cry: I might be a bit weird, but I like getting straight to the real scenes :p
Reasons for why you haven't seen any is because this is a niche game with a heavy story in it.
No sex scenes yet beside a bit of groping and kissing (and some dreams).

So, sadly, no use of a save game beside skipping the story. Which in this case would be the same as not playing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the missions ... Robert de Niro and some dudes rob a bank and during heist get some girls ... it is a classic heist of money and souls (actually only de niro character does the girl), Where is this story going...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I love everything about this game. Thanks for making it, thanks for sharing it. Even male characters are awesome and interesting.

Cordia, Luna and the first serpent character are my favs. Uncle something I can't recall his name it's been a while since I played it.
Hell yes the 4 serpents are funny as hell is he carring a Flail yes he is strange Bang love this game so dam much and my love Crazy LUNA

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
About the missions ... Robert de Niro and some dudes rob a bank and during heist get some girls ... it is a classic heist of money and souls (actually only de niro character does the girl), Where is this story going...
have to wait and see and i think the big question is why the contract and who is he related to dont forget someone tried 3 times to kill the mc allready cant wait to find out more i love game with a wait and see what happens next theam rushed game are not for me its all story i like with a LI and H sceanes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
just redone the game after having got a new pc why do i feel like i do when i finish a good book or a new series luna remains my fav but i take it the last update was luna heavy the next update will have more to do with grace so will love to get more of a feel of her character (;)) isabella has alot going for her she has a sad past and she feels like she is not really part of the family the update after next if we get to know more about her ill be happy cordia is still the lady of silence and mystery when she speaks it may be a whisper but everyone around her will listen to it and uncle is lovable funny and has a very dry sense of humor or a lack of one as for a H scenes go do wish there where more but we still have got alot of story to go before that make sense in the story we have to earn the girls trust for good or bad :devilish:

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The story is great, the pictures are good too. But the game is in the Wrong forum. There is little sex and eroticism. The American Pie movies offer more sex looool The last update is almost 3 months old. The development is much too slow. It's not really an adult game either. Apart from a few action pictures, this can also play teenagers. In a games shop. are there better games for $ 15 ...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The story is great, the pictures are good too. But the game is in the Wrong forum. There is little sex and eroticism...
I obviously can't disagree about the lack sex but there is eroticism, maybe it's just not to your taste. The new update is taking a long time because HopesGaming was ill, it should be ready before march gets here hopefully ( is the last update post).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The story is great, the pictures are good too. But the game is in the Wrong forum. There is little sex and eroticism. The American Pie movies offer more sex looool The last update is almost 3 months old. The development is much too slow. It's not really an adult game either. Apart from a few action pictures, this can also play teenagers. In a games shop. are there better games for $ 15 ...
There are gazillions of other games that give you sex from the start. Surely, people who have fetish for a good story and deep characters can have their own corner in the forum, can't they? There will be more adult content eventually.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I obviously can't disagree about the lack sex but there is eroticism, maybe it's just not to your taste. The new update is taking a long time because HopesGaming was ill, it should be ready before march gets here hopefully ( is the last update post).
There are gazillions of other games that give you sex from the start. Surely, people who have fetish for a good story and deep characters can have their own corner in the forum, can't they? There will be more adult content eventually.
You are both right. But then I can not say it's an adult game. And keep taking money if I can not work. Then I have to stop the donations or switch to Pro version. Everyone has to work for their money. Every person can become ill. That is normal. But then I can not continue to take money. I say the story is great. The humor is world class. But I find that in ready games too. And here people are looking for erotic games. And in this area, the game fails completely.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes