• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
1. You download the new update, which is the whole game with new content. You don't normally have to restart unless the dev says otherwise, just load your previous save and go from there.
2. The most up to date information about release and such will be on their Patreon,

Thank You very much :)

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
is it just me or would anyone else like to see a coup d'etat route for the MC later on in the game. Where the MC has to work from the shadows to overthrow the current head of the family.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
is it just me or would anyone else like to see a coup d'etat route for the MC later on in the game. Where the MC has to work from the shadows to overthrow the current head of the family.
It could be fun but I don't see that happening for one reason. If the MC did start down that route I can only see it ending with the MC killing Cordia, and I don't see to many people wanting to go that route (I know I wouldn't). I mean do you really see anyone taking whats hers while she is still alive?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
It could be fun but I don't see that happening for one reason. If the MC did start down that route I can only see it ending with the MC killing Cordia, and I don't see to many people wanting to go that route (I know I wouldn't). I mean do you really see anyone taking whats hers while she is still alive?
True that many people wouldn't want to kill her off i don't want that either but we don't know what secrets Cordia has at the current stage in the game the MC could find out about some of these secrets and exploit them.(There are other ways to do a coup than killing off the current head)im talking more about a route where the MC is fully corrupted and starts looking for every slight secret or information he can find to exploit the current head and others above him in rank that way it sets up a fully corrupted MC route with his final battle being to defeat Cordia (but as i stated before defeat her doesn't mean kill her).But were going into too much detail it was just a idea i thought would go well into this type of game after all its up-to @HopesGaming how he creates his game

Reactions: Nekura

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
True that many people wouldn't want to kill her off i don't want that either but we don't know what secrets Cordia has at the current stage in the game the MC could find out about some of these secrets and exploit them.(There are other ways to do a coup than killing off the current head)im talking more about a route where the MC is fully corrupted and starts looking for every slight secret or information he can find to exploit the current head and others above him in rank that way it sets up a fully corrupted MC route with his final battle being to defeat Cordia (but as i stated before defeat her doesn't mean kill her).But were going into too much detail it was just a idea i thought would go well into this type of game after all its up-to @HopesGaming how he creates his game
I say we just take the easy route to power. We secretly kill Antonio (I belive he is behind the attempts on the MC's life anyway so he has to go). Then we marry Luna/Gracie/Isabel (Any or all players choice) then become the new head of the family when Cordia retires.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I say we just take the easy route to power. We secretly kill Antonio (I belive he is behind the attempts on the MC's life anyway so he has to go). Then we marry Luna/Gracie/Isabel (Any or all players choice) then become the new head of the family when Cordia retires.
Better still we keep her as consigliere ... hm but what will happen with Wilfred then?

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
We not kill antonio within loss the love of family possible in cage in the woods. For good relations in the final of game . we have bigger enemy with the other big 4 family rival. I like no kill enemy's better collect in the woods and torture.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
We not kill antonio within loss the love of family possible in cage in the woods. For good relations in the final of game . we have bigger enemy with the other big 4 family rival. I like no kill enemy's better collect in the woods and torture.
An enemy within the family can`t be kept alive.
Too much knowledge is always an unhealthy point.
So, its not a question to let him live...it is a qeustion, how to let him die.
Best option for such was always a little intrigue of outside enemies, who can be taken as "murderer", so Antonio will be "remembered" as vitim of war.
Thats, how the family will stay in honor.

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes