Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Love this game. Luna is quickly becoming my favorite game character. I love how we get that glimpses of her emotional vulnerability, even though she tries to hide it.

Btw...love how he did the mix of sandbox and VN. Every sandbox game should do that, it breaks the monotony and really adds to the game. I think this idea is going to become the norm.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
thats not the type of contract we agreed to wheres Wilfred when you need him
Have you seen the contract?
I'm sure between the third site and fourth it was written their in a most the same colour than the paper was in 6pt and webdings:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Other reasons why Wilfred doesn't say anything when he brings the shoes, the dress and other things to our room?
He think and like it that we're preparing our body for the time when Cordia takes it.:devilish:o_O:oops::eek:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
thats not the type of contract we agreed to wheres Wilfred when you need him
We didn't agree to that contract. That contract was with the MC's parents. All we know is the MC was roped into paying back their debts. Even then, we don't know exactly what the contract stipulates.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Love this game. Luna is quickly becoming my favorite game character. I love how we get that glimpses of her emotional vulnerability, even though she tries to hide it.

Btw...love how he did the mix of sandbox and VN. Every sandbox game should do that, it breaks the monotony and really adds to the game. I think this idea is going to become the norm.
Thank you for your kind words.
MrKnobb and I just talked about your game today actually. Regarding games with really good renders and art.

So sad that game like this was abanoned...
May it rest in peace. Was a fun journey. :coffee:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Well, surely, that guys MC got shotdown in a scene and now he is looking for ressurrection :p

No no no, that's not the true ... Luna kidnapped him and now she keep him in dungeon and rape him daily ... Lesson learned ... Never try to seduce Luna :p

Reactions: Culain

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i was trying to think what this game reminds me of in the way of good story and characters

.DREAMS OF DESIRE ( completed but needs a sequel )
.the Twist ( ongoing and very different from whats out there )
.snow daze ( i demand a sequel coz how good the first game is and its voiced how cool is that )
.MY CUTE ROOMMATE ( this one is coming back :giggle: )
.MY SWEET NEIGHBORS (looked into why no update come out for a while for this game turns out devs have lives too who know)

so theres a list of good games to play so go play them oh and go tell the dev of snow daze to get started on the sequel its not like theses creators have any thing better to do they live to serve are LUST :devilish:......... all my shit aside the dev on this project keeps you guys very well informed with whats going on so go play the games i suggested and wait for the next update .

Reactions: SafeSpace

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Hello! Everyone..
I am noob to this kinda gaming... have a couple of Questions...

1. How does the updates work, I mean wud I have to downlod the whole game again and again play it all??
2. What is the best way find out when a game gets updated.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Hello! Everyone..
I am noob to this kinda gaming... have a couple of Questions...

1. How does the updates work, I mean wud I have to downlod the whole game again and again play it all??
2. What is the best way find out when a game gets updated.

1. You download the new update, which is the whole game with new content. You don't normally have to restart unless the dev says otherwise, just load your previous save and go from there.
2. The most up to date information about release and such will be on their Patreon,

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes