• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It has been 1 year since the season 1 finished, there is no information nor news about the season 2?
Well, a lot of IRL stuff happened with Hopes.

Dude got engaged, moved into a new house with his fiance (which has his entire office room where he can work on the game), quit his previously primary job (until steam release this game's development was more of a hobby) and recently transitioned to being a full time dev.

He did previously share a post which was a scene of Season 2.
It is somewhere in this thread if you look for it.

So, it is being worked on.

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
Well, a lot of IRL stuff happened with Hopes.

Dude got engaged, moved into a new house with his fiance (which has his entire office room where he can work on the game), quit his previously primary job (until steam release this game's development was more of a hobby) and recently transitioned to being a full time dev.

He did previously share a post which was a scene of Season 2.
It is somewhere in this thread if you look for it.

So, it is being worked on.
Dont think he is coming back.... iam pulling out...let him enjoy his honey moon

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
View attachment 2547165
The DeLuca Family [v0.09.6] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs
Compressed Version with Mod: PC - MAC - PC WORKUPLOAD - MAC WORKUPLOAD

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
1714904332501.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dont think he is coming back.... iam pulling out...let him enjoy his honey moon
I recommend looking further than what happens at F95 for news though. A lot has happened elsewhere. Here you will often (not only in this game) only get second hand information.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Not abandoned. Sorry for not being active here the last month. Just finished the weddings, so spending some time with the wife and stuff for the house.
Next post on Patreon will be a working schedule.

I'm tired. Weddings are both a blessing and a hell. Especially kurdish/turkish weddings U.U

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not abandoned. Sorry for not being active here the last month. Just finished the weddings, so spending some time with the wife and stuff for the house.

I'm tired. Weddings are both a blessing and a hell. Especially kurdish/turkish weddings U.U
Hope you get some good rest, be fully charged and come out really strong in terms of quality + quantity of content and the release schedule!

We will be waiting. ;)

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024

As a Türk, I understand very well what you mean.
I hope you had a good halay dance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HopesGaming

th3n

Jan 27, 2022

Congrats on the wedding! It's good to know that everything its going ok.

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

Congratulations and All the very best for your future Life with significant other...

On the Game side... Looking forward to some development with Isabella...

Papa Shin

May 26, 2021
Been saving this for years and finally got around it, ended up finishing in one sitting.

One of the best games out there, to the point that I was skipping over adult scenes to get to the next story element. Funny but not cringe is a hard combo to pull off, kudos to the writers.

BUT! I was expecting a lot more content-wise. Game has been in the works since 2018 and there's only been Season 1 after FIVE years and that too barely feels like its begun (which is not a bad thing).

But isn't the process far too slow? Is there any special reason for that?

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes