• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned The Dark Prince [v1.5] [Lurking Hedgehog]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
only issue I have with the new update (going from Change-log, still in the middle of downloading) is that the dev didn't say they expanded existing characters content and is working new characters instead.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
only issue I have with the new update (going from Change-log, still in the middle of downloading) is that the dev didn't say they expanded existing characters content and is working new characters instead.
The reason is that the dev is still introducing new mechanics in the game trough this new characters. The next version will be focused on new contents for the characters.
Beside the graphic, I can't complain. The game mechanics and the interface evolved a lot in only 3 releases. The dev seems have a clear idea about the progression of the game. The characters in the game are submitting in a different way (a pet, a lover, a slave..). At present I can see only one big problem: outside the specific talks there is no evolution in the interactions with the guest in the house. I found very annoying that you can sexually dominate your mother, but you can't force her to change the tv channel in the living room LOL. I hope it will be fixed in future.

Reactions: muttdoggy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Go outside an loot for food. Randomly you can found other stuffs.

perperz

May 29, 2017
This must be the ugliest game ever, sexvilla has enourmous modding graphic potential but this lock really bad :/

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I figured out some Console commands. Makes the game easier but cutting out some of the RNG of the game.
to make items appear in your room (doesn't work for inventory) or the kitchen for organs type (x = number of item):
shampoo_room = x
batteries_room = x
deodorant_room = x
toothpaste_room = x

and for organs, replace "color" with yellow, green or grey and check the fridge:
"color"_kidney_k = x
"color"_heart_k = x
"color"_liver_k = x

heroes88ita

Jun 13, 2017
how to do that??? thanks!!!

I figured out some Console commands. Makes the game easier but cutting out some of the RNG of the game.
to make items appear in your room (doesn't work for inventory) or the kitchen for organs type (x = number of item):
shampoo_room = x
batteries_room = x
deodorant_room = x
toothpaste_room = x

and for organs, replace "color" with yellow, green or grey and check the fridge:
"color"_kidney_k = x
"color"_heart_k = x
"color"_liver_k = x

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Finally some updates with the Mom i have been passing on this because of the lack of progress.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
nothing big new on this 1.5 really now u can see the mom naked in the shower and living room plus kitchen thats all nothing big

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hello !

How fight the demons ? i can kill only the first(mother scene), but after I loose every fight. There is a special combo to do for each type of demon at low level ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
hello !

How fight the demons ? i can kill only the first(mother scene), but after I loose every fight. There is a special combo to do for each type of demon at low level ?
Save prior to going out. When you find a demon, brain drill them 2 times, then use the low level attack to finish them off.
It's absolutely crucial that you succeed in the brain drill attacks. So you might have to quickload a few times.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes