Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Dark Prince [v1.5] [Lurking Hedgehog]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GeezM

I remember this, Lurking Hedgehog's probably first game. Story was good, mechanics a little bit worse but man, that graphics were just awful. I hope that he will improve in future and release a decent product.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

wep

It is a quite promising game. You are the heir of a great,dark power. Others want this power and they are laying siege to your house. Fight, corrupt and submit...

Beside the graphic, I can't complain. The game mechanics and the interface evolved a lot in only 3 releases. The dev seems have a clear idea about the progression of the game. The characters in the game are submitting in a different way (a pet, a lover, a slave..).

Edit v1.5

The dev fixed my major concern (below) with this version and add extra scenes around the house and costumes correlated with the corruption levels. Moreover he improved the UI (only for mother at present) and introduce a sort of achievement page to check your progression. Again another release that really improve the game. IMHO 4 stars at present.

[Fixed since v1.5 At present I can see only one big problem: outside the specific talks there is no evolution in the interactions with the guest in the house. I found very annoying that you can sexually dominate your mother, but you can't force her to change the tv channel in the living room LOL. I hope it will be fixed in future.]